PDA

View Full Version : Spontaneous Afternoon

LisaMcNally09
22-09-2010, 04:21 PM
With my ds, dd and after schoolies today we have had a great afternoon. At teatime the kids started talking about spanish numbers....this turned into teaching my dd how to count up to ten in spanish. This turned into my ds trying to speak in korean which had us all in fits of laughter for a good ten minutes!!

Next we were talking about the irish accent and mindee was trying to imitate it as her grandads irish......again we were laughing for ages!! This turned into ds trying t speak with an australian accent:D

Finally ds asked me about new zealand tribes and I found them a video on youtube of the new zealand all blacks doing a maori haka (sp?) dance. You can imagine what happened next......we were all in the living room trying to do the haka and mindees mum arrives and sees us as she is walking up the garden path:laughing:

She thought i'd gone mental:laughing: :laughing:

A brill afternoon after a stressful couple of days:D

shelie011
22-09-2010, 04:26 PM
Love it lol!!!:clapping:

SYLVIA
22-09-2010, 07:31 PM
Thats great. I love times like that. I feel those are memories the children will remember for years to come

guest4
22-09-2010, 07:34 PM
It sounds like you all had a great time!!!!
Dont worry about the parent... shes just jealous that she couldn't do the dance too!!!!!!!! lol lol :jump for joy:

sarah707
22-09-2010, 07:39 PM
Sounds like great fun! :laughing:

funfunfun
22-09-2010, 07:58 PM
Does sound like you have had a lovellly day :)