PDA

View Full Version : swearing child!!!

piglet1973
21-09-2010, 05:40 PM
help i have a child who is calling myself and my assistant VERY rude words have spoken to his parents. some other parents have heard him say it too and ive told his mum and she said she doesnt care wot the other parents think and as her child is leaving in 4 weeks does it really matter...we have no contract unfortunatley ( bad i know) wot can i do if anything...he is leaving in 4 weeks anyway but dont think i can beR THE CHILDS LANGUAGE OR MUMS ATTITUDE ANOTHER DAY
JULIE
ps i have contracts for everyone else lol typical

Pipsqueak
21-09-2010, 05:44 PM
Ok - no contract - get shot right now end of.
I would NOT be allowing a child to call me rude/sweary word names and I would not allow the parent to be disrepectng me by not taking the child to task about it.

Sounds like this child is a definate live as you learn.

piglet1973
21-09-2010, 05:47 PM
trouble is shes been difficult hence i instigated the child leaving in 4 weeks anyway hes only 2.5yrs old!!!! and u would not beleive wot comes out of his mouth !!!! figured if i dont have a contract i dont have a leg to stand on??

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
21-09-2010, 05:50 PM
If you have no contract also means mum doesnt have leg to stand on. tell her you will no longer look after him end of. Then maybe contact ofsted and pre-warn them as she sounds like the sort that might make a malicious complaint

piglet1973
21-09-2010, 05:52 PM
good point about ofsted ..thanks
never had this sort of problem before the mum just has a terrible attitude doesnt care that my business could be affected by her son

charlie potato
22-09-2010, 02:47 PM
her child is in your house being disrespectful to yourself and your assistant. I wouldnt stand for it and get shut now. xx:angry:

Ripeberry
22-09-2010, 03:46 PM
Gosh, that's a horrid situation. And he is only 2.5yrs old ? :eek: How long have you had him?

gigglinggoblin
22-09-2010, 03:55 PM
If I was one of your other mindees parents and knew the situation I would be looking for alternative childcare, if I sent my child at all. Tell her you cant afford to lose your other children and get rid now!

onceinabluemoon
22-09-2010, 04:30 PM
If I was one of your other mindees parents and knew the situation I would be looking for alternative childcare, if I sent my child at all. Tell her you cant afford to lose your other children and get rid now!

totally agree.