PDA

View Full Version : YEY i did it.......

mr man
21-09-2010, 01:53 PM
holy moley what a day . ive have been granted my full reg for 6 children. was surprised at this becasue my youngest is 7. i thought he'd take a space. but hey ho.

lovely lady, and very helpful too. i wrote loads down jsut like she did on her laptop. i missed few things but she was able to adivce, and once she talked about it i'd remebered that i knew that. :blush:

i was able to look in my pre reg booklet and also the framework book. bit of advice though, i was gutted that i hadn't wrote notes in the framework, becseu then i may have found the Qs easier to answer and not get so tongue tied. especially when we were talking about certain areas, like suitable people - found it hard to keep my answers to that area. kept going off in my own world.

i embarrased myself when she was checking my husbands ID -she said his full name out loud, and i said yes thats him, but i also ahve other names for him, but i wont tell you them. aarrghhh - didnt realise what id said till after, lucky she laughed. phew :o

didnt have my driving licence and MOT to hand, and also i'd not changed my car insurance, so i am not allowed to use my car untill i have spoken to Ofsed about it. i do have them but where. ( a little saving grace was that id noted in my RAs when my MOT due and also tax.) caught me out though unexpected because i have lost my photo part Driving licence, need a new one. however she told me, that it cannot be upto date and valid due to me moving house 18 motnhs ago, and i'd said id not had my licence for a couple of years. :panic: oh dear. will be getting sorted this week.
also had to go fish out my marraige certificate too.

glad its over and hopefully when my inspection is i'll know more and be more confident with things. she did day that my understadning of the EYFS was very good :littleangel: . wooop wooopp to those long bedtime reads, :D

thanks to everyone here for your help - its invaluable. :thumbsup:

Tribe_mummy
21-09-2010, 02:00 PM
Congrats hun :) Glad it all went well! I think I am going to have to do more reading up!

scamp
21-09-2010, 02:12 PM
Well done:clapping: - you sound so happy:)

CHUNKY MONKEY
21-09-2010, 03:45 PM
Well done glad it's over and you can relax now.......well!!!:clapping:

sarah707
21-09-2010, 05:47 PM
It sounds like you did really well!

I hope it all goes quickly from now on :clapping:

Alibali
21-09-2010, 05:49 PM
Great news, well done:clapping: