PDA

View Full Version : Haven fitness, anyone else had an email?

crazyhazy
21-09-2010, 01:30 PM
I thought it was a bit too easy to be true when i signed up the other day and seen everyone here supporting each other. Seems I was right, have had an email stating all votes have been returned to zero as they are aware people have been supporting lots of schools etc which is unfair, anyone else?

I can see their point and prob wouldn't mind too much if I'd had loads of votes from here but I also asked friends who I know won't vote for anyone else, which accounted for over 50% of my votes, nevermind back to square one.

pinky33
21-09-2010, 03:03 PM
Same here 70% were from parents who now can't vote again so have decided we will do without the haven stuff.

aly
21-09-2010, 04:53 PM
there's a sticky from pauline regardign this.

http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/announcement.php?f=35

funfunfun
21-09-2010, 04:55 PM
Yes i read the sticky ...............

I also emailed them back and asked what about the parents who had had their votes removed .

They emailed me and said they would have to re register their votes.

mushpea
21-09-2010, 05:41 PM
yes i had the email and posted on here about it but for some reason my post
was removed? anyway I think its unfair as I also had parent vote and those were removed to, now i have no votes so will now miss out on the stuff for the kids

Pauline
21-09-2010, 06:18 PM
yes i had the email and posted on here about it but for some reason my post
was removed?

It is because any discussion about it needs to be with Haven, the statement from them covers everything and I don't want the Forum to become involved in any dispute over their decision. :)