PDA

View Full Version : OFTED REGISTERED CHILDMINDER - NORTHFLEET

DaisyLil
21-09-2010, 11:00 AM
Hi, my name is Sharon and I am married with one daughter. Both my husband and I are CRB checked. My daughter has just started at The Manor Community Primary School.

I hold a recent Paediatric First Aid certificate (as does my husband), public liablity insurance and I am a NCMA member. I have also completed my Diploma in Home-Based Childcare.

I have full/part-time vacancies and can be flexible with hours.

If you are travelling to London (or the opposite direction to Faversham) I am based within a short walking distance to a train station that will have you there in about 1 hour or 10 min walk to Ebbsfleet International. I’m also in a great location for all local buses.

Please feel free to contact me via the forum

hansa_jones
25-09-2010, 03:44 PM
Hi, my names Hannah. I have 2 children I am looking for a childminder to care for. My son is 7 months and my daughter is 3. I am preferably looking for someone who can drop my daughter at Northfleet nursey School at 1pm Monday to Friday as she has just started there. The hours I am looking for care are for just term time care. My daughter would be 8 to 1pm, as I pick her up at 4pm, and my son would be from 8am. I currently pick my son up at St Josephs school in Northfleet at around 3:30 from his current childminder, so I can arrange to pick-up from else where.
Kind Regards

Hannah

DaisyLil
07-10-2010, 10:13 AM
Hi Hannah

I have send a private message back to you.

I'm sorry I didn't reply earlier but I didn't get a notification that you had posted. I have now altered my options so will hopefully get them from now on.

Kind regards
Sharon