PDA

View Full Version : My Diet

angeldelight
07-04-2008, 06:43 AM
Well this is it today is THE DAY

I have been up a while and im starving already yet I never eat breakfast - but of course this morning I am just thinking of all the things that I COULD HAVE and its not healthy believe me

I have walked into the kitchen and walked past some giant choc chip cookies

I was very good and walked back out again

I hope I manage to last the day but im really going to try anyway this time

Good luck everyone else and good luck Lana if its your weigh in tonight

Angel xx

Tatia
07-04-2008, 06:49 AM
Can you not start eating a healthy breakfast? That has made all the difference to me. Porridge with some chopped apple and cinnamon? Weetabix with skim milk and a banana? Eggs florentine? That's a SW recipe I'll post later and it was gorgeous!

Tatia
07-04-2008, 06:49 AM
Oh sorry, meant to add best of luck!

angeldelight
07-04-2008, 06:51 AM
I am not really a breakfast person but I am going to try just not yet

Maybe once I get into the diet I will need it more

I maybe could have a late breakfast around 10.30 or something and have lunch later

I will have to see

Thanks

Angel xx

emler
07-04-2008, 06:53 AM
Good luck Angel!

Emler x

miffy
07-04-2008, 07:00 AM
Good luck Angel!

Emler x

And from me too

Miffy xx

Minnie Minx
07-04-2008, 07:40 AM
good luck gerty, you can do it and remember if you eat breakfast even a banana or apple the chances of you snacking are reduced by a hell of lot and it gives you more energy so you start burning more calories throughout the day.

Sending dieting vibes down to you and remember fridge pickers wear bigger knickers :D

xxx

Rubybubbles
07-04-2008, 07:48 AM
Morning Angel

Wishing you good luck hun, I know it's hard

Breakfast is something I never really have either, but slowly getting used to it, if I don't fancy a shake (I'm on slim fast) I make sure I'll have a banana or apple just so I've had something

xx

charleyfarley
07-04-2008, 08:26 AM
Good luck Angel

You can do it, you know you can

I find it hard to eat breakfast to first thing in a morning so have something about 10 even if it's only fruit.

Carol xx

carolinel
07-04-2008, 08:58 AM
Good Luck Angel and everyone else dieting

I find if I eat breakfast I actually feel hungrier all morning! I know it's the most important meal of the day though so I do try to have a banana or weetabix. I actually love breakfast, all cereals and croissants and toast with lots of marmalade/lemon curd/peanut butter.

I lost 6lbs on Thursday - was well chuffed!

Twinkles
07-04-2008, 09:08 AM
Good luck Angel. Just make sure you have lots of tasty low fat things in the house.

Well done Caroline.

I'm keeping very quiet about my non loss :blush:

Banana
07-04-2008, 09:55 AM
Caroline - 6lb, thats fantastic!! well done :clapping:

Angel - you have to eat breakfast!! Even if you can just manage a banan or something you have to get your metabolism going for the day. I wasnthungry this morning but had a banana and a muller light. Well done for starting agian today and not giving in to the cookies!! :D

Good luck everyone and hope you all have a good week ahead!

xx

angeldelight
07-04-2008, 10:09 AM
Well done Caroline that is really good - keep it up

I really really really really fancy some chocolate haha

Angel xx

Minnie Minx
07-04-2008, 10:10 AM
Well done caroline, 6lbs is brilliant (you put me to shame lol). Angel have you had anything to eat yet? if not have a banana or a piece of toast

little miss bossy boots
xxx

angeldelight
07-04-2008, 10:16 AM
I have had some fruit

Does not stop me wanting choc though ha

xx

Minnie Minx
07-04-2008, 10:18 AM
fruit won't feel you up you need carbs, have a slice of toast with a scraping of butter. Do no eat the chocolate, sending to me instead, you know my address :D :D :D :D

xxx

angeldelight
07-04-2008, 10:20 AM
Hahaha

Well its only day one so I knew it was going to be a struggle

Not even lunch time yet

Strange some days I can go the whole day without eating ( think that is my problem though I make up for it then in the evenngs )

But today I am constantly thinking of food

Angel xx

Minnie Minx
07-04-2008, 10:22 AM
well send all your naughty food to me and i'll eat it for you :laughing: :laughing: honestly you are doing yourself no favours by not eating, you won't lose weight as your metabolism won't be high enough as you're not consuming enough calories.

Eat some toast!!!!!

xxxx

Banana
07-04-2008, 10:36 AM
Do you like cottage cheese angel? you could have that on some cracker bread/ryvita?

x

angeldelight
07-04-2008, 10:38 AM
No Lana yuk yuk

xx

Minnie Minx
07-04-2008, 10:39 AM
reduced calorie egg mayo sandwich

xxx

carolinel
07-04-2008, 10:41 AM
mmm,i've just eaten a packet of snack a jack minis - sour cream and sweet chilli - they were lovely. 5.5 syns. I was hoping they would count as a "b" but I don't think they do.

I've decided to have a green day today as I am very hungry so Pasta n sauce for lunch (2pkts!!!)

spaghetti on toast for tea. would normally have something healthier but will be in a rush tonight.

deeb66
07-04-2008, 01:20 PM
Well done for making the decision Angel.....hope today is going well.

Congratulations Caroline....that is a fantastic weight loss :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

angeldelight
09-04-2008, 06:44 AM
It is day 3 for me

AND IM STARVING AND I WANT SOME CHOCOLATE HAHA

Angel xxx

Tatia
09-04-2008, 07:07 AM
You shouldn't be starving. You'll never succeed if you aren't eating enough. Eat something like fruit salad or egg on toast or even BOTH!

Since I've cut down my sugar intake, I can appreciate and savour the natural sweetness of fruits like grapes and melons. Sounds hokey, I know, but it's really true.

Minnie Minx
09-04-2008, 07:26 AM
It is day 3 for me

AND IM STARVING AND I WANT SOME CHOCOLATE HAHA

Angel xxx

i hope you're not starving yourself missus. What did i say the other day about eating a banana in the morning to kick start your metabolism and then having toast mid morning. I'm being serious angel if you don't eat enough calories you don't lose weight, you just feel tired and faint!!!!!!!! and make yourself poorly (which i don't want as we're meeting up in June)

EAT A PIECE OF FRUIT OR A SLICE OF TOAST

Little miss bossy boots :D
xxx

and yes i know i was shouting very loudly at you

angeldelight
09-04-2008, 07:32 AM
I am eating and doing well so far

I think its just that im used to not having proper meals and just picking all day long and having take aways etc - so im finding it really hard to stick to a 3 or 4 meal routine

I would rather snack all day if that makes sense

Hope you are ok this morning ?

Angel xx

Tatia
09-04-2008, 07:43 AM
Yes that makes sense. So then have 6 smaller meals a day. I usually eat about 5 times a day. 4 of them are smaller meals but bigger than snacks, if you know what I mean. Only my dinner is a full meal (sat down with husband and children at end of the day). In addition, I also have fruit or veggies anytime I want it cos I am a grazer.:D

Tatia
09-04-2008, 07:45 AM
:blush: Sorry, I just realized that sounded a bit presumptuous of me. I didn't mean to get all food therapist on you.

Minnie Minx
09-04-2008, 07:47 AM
hahahaha i tell gerty off all the time tatia (that's why she calls me little miss bossy boots) :D :D

xxx

Tatia
09-04-2008, 07:55 AM
You know each other better than I do, it's allowed!:laughing: :laughing:

Minnie Minx
09-04-2008, 08:11 AM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: yeah angel is a very good friend so i get away with a lot of things lol, saying that she gets her own back like nearly getting us chucked out of ann summers and selfridges :D :D :D

xx

angeldelight
09-04-2008, 08:14 AM
Tatia that was good advice

If you want to shout at me too of course you can haha

Theresa is a good friend and can be very mean to me - in a nice way I think ?
Sure you will soon be joining in the banter

Hey guys im still HUNGRY - I just have an urge to munch on something that I should not have

I am dreaming about food

xxx

Minnie Minx
09-04-2008, 08:33 AM
well i'd suggest a small fruit salad, banana (have you noticed i eat a lot of these lol), apple and grapes, chopped up so you can munch on them while on here and with the kids

Do not eat chocolate, biscuits or crisps

xxx