PDA

View Full Version : keeping mileage

ourmadhouse
16-09-2010, 12:09 PM
this is such a big pain and im wondering if im doing it right, i know the best way of doing it is to re set the mileage clock each morning when i have lo and wright it up when a days work is done but i forget :rolleyes:
i always make a note of places we visit in my own daily book and then at the end of the month i visit google maps and put the palces iv visited it then comes up with the mileage, and that i add to my daily book ( i know i miss some things off like visiting shops etc, but im after the easy ways of doing it)
now for making a note of mileage, do i have to re wright it all onto a mileage sheet or am i ok to just take it from my daily book
oh dear me i do hope you can understand me :(

venus89
16-09-2010, 12:14 PM
What I do is to keep a notebook in the car. I zero the mileage thingy (:blush: ) when we head out and, when we get back, write in the book where we went, the date, then how many miles it was.

I don't know if you have to keep a mileage book - somebody else will know. But I'm sure it's just as acceptable to work out the mileages from Google as it is to do it from the mileage thingy in your car.....

aly
16-09-2010, 12:21 PM
i keep a book in the car then transfer it onto a mileage sheet for my records.