PDA

View Full Version : Yay Registration Cert' arrived

homeeducator
16-09-2010, 09:52 AM
:) :) Seems like I have been in the application process for a life time, but today I have the green light. Now i just need to have some enquiries and mindee's.
Could you tell me how you all got mindee's please :)

VINASOL
16-09-2010, 12:12 PM
:) :) Seems like I have been in the application process for a life time, but today I have the green light. Now i just need to have some enquiries and mindee's.
Could you tell me how you all got mindee's please :)

congratulations!

i got my mindees through childcare.co.uk - advertise on there...hope you get some mindees soon!xx

Blue Boy
16-09-2010, 04:44 PM
congratulations!

i got my mindees through childcare.co.uk - advertise on there...hope you get some mindees soon!xx

Well done you:thumbsup: We are registered with Childcare.co.uk aswell. You could also try Netmums.com. Happy hunting:clapping:

flora
16-09-2010, 05:13 PM
Word of mouth, local notice boards, post office, school notice boards and generally poster everywhere that mums with young children go :thumbsup:

Good luck and happy hunting :thumbsup:

beckyteddy
16-09-2010, 10:09 PM
Congratulations on getting your certificate through!:clapping:

I have got mindees from childcare.co.uk, a big sign from Vistaprint which I put up on my front fence (going to take it down now I'm full!),postcard in the local charity shop and word of mouth.

Mookins
17-09-2010, 07:48 AM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

yay, well done...its a long old haul but worth it when that important piece of paper comes through

xx

angeldelight
17-09-2010, 07:59 AM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Thats great news

Good luck with the advertising

Angel xx