PDA

View Full Version : My head is gonna flippin explode I swear!

maryp0ppins
16-09-2010, 08:34 AM
I feel like I'm gonna POP

Signed a new temp contract, started last week 3 days a week lo is 2 big sis 5 but only having big sis 1 night after school as friend is helping her out.

In the meeting was very to the point about contacts, times, fee's, days off advanced payments etc etc...

Mum dropped 2 yr old off this morning (had breakfast & is now fast asleep in cot) mum said oh by the way my mum will pick X up at 12pm next Tuesdays (as opposed to 4pm pick up) so how much will my bill be reduced :angry: :angry: :angry: I SAID IT WONT BE REDUCED LIKE I EXPLAINED LAST WEEK......YOU ARE PAYING FOR THE SPACE LO HAS TOOK UP :censored:

I don't know if someone up there is trying to test my patience but the last 3 weeks of my working has been the most :censored: time I've ever had!!

The Juggler
16-09-2010, 09:03 AM
oh hon:angry: :angry: :angry: how did she react??? if it's going to cause so many problems then I'd advertise and give notice once you find someone else. Some people don't listen no matter how much you explain thingsx

blue bear
16-09-2010, 11:23 AM
just appear calm and proffesional to mum, maybe write a bullet point note of important things just to check she understands eg. times, payments due, cost for time off etc.
My friend does this as her first parent wiggled out of all sorts of things tieing my friend up in knots, so now after the contract is signed parent gets a welcome card with bullet points in for easy reference.

I find most parents get so het up in leaving child, sorting out work etc they don't take everyhting in and then some of them just make it up as they go along, best to put them straight asap.

maryp0ppins
16-09-2010, 12:17 PM
oh hon:angry: :angry: :angry: how did she react??? if it's going to cause so many problems then I'd advertise and give notice once you find someone else. Some people don't listen no matter how much you explain thingsx

well besides going red & looking a bit put out she did say oh OK then so your like a nursery...I said yes I suppose I am :mad: :rolleyes: