PDA

View Full Version : Is this allowed?

Mcgons
16-09-2010, 06:29 AM
I take a mindee to pre-school this morning, but while she is there, I have no other mindees. I charge while she is there as if it's not on or she needs collecting, I have her or I am their point of contact. Would it be cheeky to go to the gym for 1/2 hour (literally) during this time? Her pre-school is in the same building, so if they need me I am only downstairs. What do you think?

mama2three
16-09-2010, 06:35 AM
You can do whatever you choose! You're 'on call' , so as long as youre not miles away then enjoy your free time!!

Chatterbox Childcare
16-09-2010, 06:51 AM
As long as you are contactable you can go wherever you like

Carol M
16-09-2010, 06:51 AM
I agree, take the opportunity whilst you can. Just be careful where you put your mobile phone :laughing:
Carol xx

TheBTeam
16-09-2010, 06:54 AM
I agree I would do whatever you wanted in that time, i wouldnt embark on a really long journey though, but that is simply me I never used to go that far when my kids were at school and i wasnt minding in case i couldnt get back.

miffy
16-09-2010, 06:56 AM
Absolutely fine and the fact you're in the same building and can be there in seconds is even better.

Miffy xx

Mcgons
16-09-2010, 11:38 AM
Thanks for the reassurance! I went, and now my arms are aching, can hardly lift my cup let alone pick the kids up!

The Juggler
16-09-2010, 11:45 AM
Thanks for the reassurance! I went, and now my arms are aching, can hardly lift my cup let alone pick the kids up!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: i was like that after a class last week felt like I'd had 45 injections in my arms and they just sort of didn't work properly!