PDA

View Full Version : where are all the babies...?

Helen Dempster
15-09-2010, 10:28 AM
I've not had one enquiry for a child under 2 since I've been minding :( How are the rest of you finding enquiries for this age group, and if any of you are in the Kent area and can't accommodate them, pleeeeeeeease send them my way......

caz3007
15-09-2010, 10:40 AM
My first mindie was 5 months but that was 5 years ago. One of mums says that she knows someone whose baby is due in January and will have to go back to work after 3 months and she has been 'bigging' me up, so you never know I may have one next year

blue bear
15-09-2010, 11:52 AM
I must have all yours currently have 3 under 15 months on the same day, another mum approached me today about having her 6 month old. All except 2 children in my 14 years of minding have been under 6 months.

I love babies and every one knows it so they pass baby enquiries onto me.:clapping:

miss mopple
15-09-2010, 12:08 PM
my next mindee was born yesterday :clapping:

will be starting with me in 3 months time :D

Alibali
15-09-2010, 12:12 PM
I've only ever started babies, they just seem to come along at the right time! Hope it picks up soon.

Alibali
15-09-2010, 12:13 PM
ps, I've a 23 month old here today you can have if you want! He's being very trying today!

charleyfarley
15-09-2010, 12:15 PM
I have 2 babies lined up for next year, shame I have to wait so long for them to start. At least I get to see one of them during the week now though as she's my mindees sibling :thumbsup:

Hopefully you'll get some calls very soon :thumbsup:

Carol xx

Ripeberry
15-09-2010, 12:36 PM
Mindee started with me when he was 12 months old so still a 'baby'. He now has a little brother who is 2 months old, but mum is taking FULL maternity leave for 12 months, so I only get to hold him every now and again :(

I just need to find a little one aged 6 months or under now, so that he/she will be over 12 months old when mindee's brother starts :)

There are babies out there! It's just that the mums are SAHMs which is still good for the children. But don't they ever want just a few hours to themselves? ;)

green puppy
15-09-2010, 12:48 PM
All my mindees are now 2 and one almost 3, all of the enquiries now are always for babies! I have my current mindees families friends phoning for their babies and now 2 of my current parents are pregnant!