PDA

View Full Version : Ive finshed!!!!! YYYYAAAAYYY

Leanne59
14-09-2010, 02:59 PM
After about a month of late night, stress and tears I have finally finshed my sef!! :excited: :happy banana: :cheerleader: 40 pages of the :censored: thing!! Right time to print the dam thing off and get it sent by recorded delivery, cant get log on to do it on the computer.

Thanks for everyones advice and thanks to sarah for her ebook!

cherry
14-09-2010, 03:55 PM
Well done you. :thumbsup:

I've got one more question and I've finished, like you said thank goodness for Sarah and her ebook :)

sarah707
14-09-2010, 05:23 PM
Thank you! And well done! :clapping:

anaraquel63
27-09-2010, 10:01 AM
After about a month of late night, stress and tears I have finally finshed my sef!! :excited: :happy banana: :cheerleader: 40 pages of the :censored: thing!! Right time to print the dam thing off and get it sent by recorded delivery, cant get log on to do it on the computer.

Hi there I am new on the forum ,and I am panic
I haven start my Self-EvaluationForm , and like you said I am he same.
I am stess,tears ......
So I as hopping that someone out there could give me a hand on this :panic: :crying: :crying:
Pleaseeeee
ana

anaraquel63
04-10-2010, 08:44 AM

hello
hopping you could help me I am stuck on this question on the self-evoluation form ,I need some help,I got Sarahs E-Books but i am still stuck
You might think That I am very stupid :panic: :blush:
Section 2: VIEWS OF THOSE WHO USE YOUR SETTING
I dont know where to start or what to put on it
:confused: :crying:
Thanks

Ana Augusto

Leanne59
04-10-2010, 03:19 PM
Maybe do a questionaire and give it to parents to find out there views and it will give you something to add on your improvemnt too. Did Any of your parents tell you why they choice you as a cm? If so write a witness statement saying child A mum told me she choose me as a childminder because....... And get her to sign it so you can use It as evidence. Hope this helps

anaraquel63
05-10-2010, 10:15 AM
Maybe do a questionaire and give it to parents to find out there views and it will give you something to add on your improvemnt too. Did Any of your parents tell you why they choice you as a cm? If so write a witness statement saying child A mum told me she choose me as a childminder because....... And get her to sign it so you can use It as evidence. Hope this helps

Thanks so much
I will do that
Ana :)