PDA

View Full Version : oh not again...............

gegele
13-09-2010, 05:33 PM
september came with its lot of new mindee...hooray,
but within it came.............a screamer!!!!!!:panic: :panic:

was fine last week but today oh my sweet lady.....a nightmare!!!

seems that last year is repeating itself, different kid, same age, same story:(

i spend my day looking at my mindee , ex screamer who's a fantastic kid, grew out of it and is worth the pain i went through at the beginning

:( but i don't want to it again LOL!!!!!!

i swear if i had my car today ( and if i wasn't desperate for the money) i think i would have drove to mum's work and hand her kid back at her LOL

and then he calmed down and gave me a big grin with his 4 new teeth...and then i knew that it was going to get better!

I HOPE....

sarah707
13-09-2010, 06:05 PM
Poor you!

Sending hugs xx

gegele
13-09-2010, 06:10 PM
thanks' Sarah

i'm repeating to myself : it's no going to last, you can do it, smie, be positive....

and at the back of my head it's here's the chocolate? where's he wine!!! ah aha ha ha ha h

but the sound system on that little man is something!!!!:eek:

caz3007
13-09-2010, 06:49 PM
I had one, but he is fine now and a little treasure. It does do your head in though at the time, but as you know it does get better. Lets hope with him smiling at you he has turned a corner

beckyteddy
13-09-2010, 06:53 PM
Keep calm and carry on...as they used to say durin' the war!!

I've got a bit of a screamer at the mo, I manage to settle her down and then literally as soon as I move she starts up again! I really needed a wee the other day, but I soooo didn't want her to start crying again so I held it in until home time!:blush: (Probably a bit to much info there, sorry guys!)

gegele
13-09-2010, 06:54 PM
he turn a corner evry hours nad always goes back to the screaming point :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

we just need to found an understanding on the sleep front LOL

Gizmo
13-09-2010, 06:59 PM
I have at lo on a Mon and Tues who on some days can be fantastic and on others (today) scream ALL day very hard work :(

gegele
13-09-2010, 07:02 PM
that's the thing i have him 3days mon to wed and

monday screams all day
tuesday half morning
wednesday great day

thursday /fri/sat /sun forget about me and monday starts again!!!!

nevermind omorrow is an other day lol:D