PDA

View Full Version : YESSSS.....got my pre reg visit

mr man
13-09-2010, 03:49 PM
ive finally got my pre reg visit, next tues. i cannot wait, although im also very nervous.

has anyone had a visit from the new inspection company. i'm based in lancashire.

Tribe_mummy
13-09-2010, 03:52 PM
ive finally got my pre reg visit, next tues. i cannot wait, although im also very nervous.

has anyone had a visit from the new inspection company. i'm based in lancashire.

Yay good luck hun, can I ask how long you waited to hear from them? When did you send your application in...am waiting for mine :) xx

mr man
13-09-2010, 04:04 PM
my app was started on 22nd july, and as told 4-6 weeks for visit - however i was caught up in the change over, but was reasssured that the frist wk in sept would be the time they are coming to visit, so i waited. i rang Prospect the new inspection people 1st wk of sept and they never had my details, so i waited and rang every other day till i knew i was in their system.

i was told that they wait till all paperwork is back before a visit can be done, so this would also depend on your crbs - mine took 5 weeks however a friend of mine, took two weeks. so fingers crossed they go quick for you.

all in all its been 7 weeks, but being caught up in the change im thinking this is not too bad now (could ahve been worse), although i was anxious to get it going.

hope you hear soon, id say once you got your crbs done and in hand, then ring them to see if they can organise a visit for you.:)

Tribe_mummy
13-09-2010, 04:12 PM
my app was started on 22nd july, and as told 4-6 weeks for visit - however i was caught up in the change over, but was reasssured that the frist wk in sept would be the time they are coming to visit, so i waited. i rang Prospect the new inspection people 1st wk of sept and they never had my details, so i waited and rang every other day till i knew i was in their system.

i was told that they wait till all paperwork is back before a visit can be done, so this would also depend on your crbs - mine took 5 weeks however a friend of mine, took two weeks. so fingers crossed they go quick for you.

all in all its been 7 weeks, but being caught up in the change im thinking this is not too bad now (could ahve been worse), although i was anxious to get it going.

hope you hear soon, id say once you got your crbs done and in hand, then ring them to see if they can organise a visit for you.:)

Thanks hun on my letter they sent to say they recieved my application they said 6-8 weeks but the guy at ofsted didnt know :S