PDA

View Full Version : I hate this waiting game!

Tribe_mummy
13-09-2010, 01:44 PM
Have just phoned Ofsted to check they have all off my paper work.Things are finally moving :) Have to have a little rant though...£47 for health dec to be signed and Ofsted have returned it to gp as she hasn't filled it in right grrr!! CRB forms now sent to CRB :) References checked :) social services check back from Essex ALREADY just waiting on Warwickshire one now :) So getting there....NOW Ofsted have said they aren't sure if its 5-6 weeks from application date or once all paper work, crbs ect are back then another 5-6 weeks...does anyone know? x

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
13-09-2010, 01:48 PM
Where about's are you based. Good luck with it all hopefully it will not be much longer. x

Tribe_mummy
13-09-2010, 01:52 PM
Where about's are you based. Good luck with it all hopefully it will not be much longer. x

Whitnash Lorriane ( I think you are one of the ladies from the toddler group I come to with my daughter :) )

I need to learn to be more patient! x

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
13-09-2010, 02:15 PM
Yes I run a toddler group with 2 other childminders, you must introuduce yourself as there is two jackies pre-registering in Whitnash at the moment.

xx.3

Tribe_mummy
13-09-2010, 02:22 PM
Yes I run a toddler group with 2 other childminders, you must introuduce yourself as there is two jackies pre-registering in Whitnash at the moment.

xx.3

I will be up on friday, I did introduce myself and Evie before the holidays but have only been to a few sessions, will see you then :)