PDA

View Full Version : CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIND...

Sarahbelle
13-09-2010, 12:38 PM
a really good diary or personal organiser. I am sure I saw a post on here recently with a link attached showing some really good organisers. But I can't find it:(

I really need to get myself one as I have two shift workers on book, am running a support group and about to become a support minder. I don't know if I am coming or going some days. I am beginning to panic, thinking I will turn up at the wrong place on the wrong day!:eek:

So if anyone knows what post I am on about..... pretty please!

manjay
13-09-2010, 12:39 PM
a really good diary or personal organiser. I am sure I saw a post on here recently with a link attached showing some really good organisers. But I can't find it:(

I really need to get myself one as I have two shift workers on book, am running a support group and about to become a support minder. I don't know if I am coming or going some days. I am beginning to panic, thinking I will turn up at the wrong place on the wrong day!:eek:

So if anyone knows what post I am on about..... pretty please!

I think maybe you mean the Organised Mum ones?

Curly Quavers
13-09-2010, 12:43 PM
I think maybe you mean the Organised Mum ones?

I agree - I really want one

PixiePetal
13-09-2010, 12:48 PM
I got one and I love it - I bought the 'family life' diary as it has 7 columns of boxes and I have allocated them for each of 3 mindees and my 2 kids and me/DH.

It is my mission to be more organised this term :thumbsup:

Sarahbelle
13-09-2010, 12:54 PM
I think maybe you mean the Organised Mum ones?!

That's the ones! I couldn't remember what they were called. Thank you manjay. Off to have a look now:clapping:

Sarahbelle
13-09-2010, 01:15 PM
I agree - I really want one

Just ordered myself one! Same as PixiePetal! It looks fab! Can't wait to get it!:clapping: