PDA

View Full Version : bright red scratches..advice please.

julie w
13-09-2010, 12:04 PM
I have 2 mindees both about 1 and half. They had a real scrap this morning and before I could get to them one scratched a toy sand rake down the others face and drew blood. Can anyone suggest anything the lessen the marks before hometime. I've used a cold wet flannel, but they look terrible. I know mum will be understanding, but also upset cos it looks so fierce. Thank you.x.:panic:

Zoomie
13-09-2010, 12:09 PM
Don't really know what you can do to lessen the marks, but perhaps you could call mum of injured child now, just to prepare them.

sarah32
13-09-2010, 12:10 PM
I would ring mum and let her know, if you leave it will go down.:)

Lincsminder
13-09-2010, 12:28 PM
Time is the only thing sorry. My little ones had a scrap the other day and I wrote it all up in the contact book saying how it had happened and what I had done etc but by the time they went home it had gone and it looked like I had made up a pretend fight lol.

The Juggler
13-09-2010, 01:09 PM
oh hon. don't worry these things happen. one of mine fell into a bush once when we were out. the scratches were awful!!!! I think we always feel guilty when they go home sporting injuries but please don't....

charlie potato
13-09-2010, 01:17 PM
my dad had to get me out of the rose bushes when i was a toddler. He still talks about it now. :D

christine e
13-09-2010, 04:59 PM
Ring mum first so she is prepared.

Cx