PDA

View Full Version : Changing bags

hello kitty
12-09-2010, 04:09 PM
What changing bags do you use?

I have been looking at the Ju Ju Be All ones but they cost an arm and a leg or the Oi Oi ones but again they cost a fortune.

I would like a nice one as it really takes the place of my handbag when I am working as I cant be bothered to take that aswell as a changing bag.

Any recommendations?

snufflepuff
12-09-2010, 04:15 PM
I'll be keeping an eye on this thread. I have been through several bags, my latest being smaller than the rest, in the interests of downsizing. It was just big enough for what i needed- only just! But now it has a little rip in it, and my son has been given an inhaler with a spacer and mouthpiece so i need a bigger bag to fit that in! I'd really like a back-pack but not a big school-bag type, something smaller than that. I think it would be easier than trying to keep a bag on my shoulder, hold reins, push a buggy etc etc!

Andrea08
12-09-2010, 04:19 PM
i have my handbag for me and each child has his/her own little rucksack..

and trust me they know which one is theirs and are proud to carry it around
although these children are little walkers now..

b4 i had a big bag as each baby was in different size nappies and needed different wipes, creams, spoons & dummies etc it did my head in and my back lol

sorry not much help good look finding what works for you hun but you could just try a suitcase after all with what we need to take out with us these days we will need one lol

xxxx

PixiePetal
12-09-2010, 04:50 PM
I use a back pack - not really good to look at but does the job as I am on and off buses with my P&T! Also use a small Kipling bag cross body so my purse/phone/keys/bus ticket are at hand and I am still hands free (except for buggy!)

loocyloo
12-09-2010, 04:57 PM
i use a back pack or a HUGE handbag my brother bought me! ( so not 'me' in 'real life' but great as a change bag !! :blush: LOL !)

then have a nappy roll in it with wipes and a nappy for each child!
first aid kit and a bottle of water and assorted drinking cups! maybe a snack pot of emergency snacks and fruit!

i didn't really 'get on' with change bags when my own children were little!

Chimps Childminding
12-09-2010, 05:33 PM
I just use one of the messenger type bags - its a winnie the poo one from argos :blush: I use one of the fold up changing mats from the pound shop and just take a couple of nappies for each child if we are just popping out for a while, (if we go out for the day I put more supplies in the back of the car) travel pack of wipes, tissues, hand sanitiser, nappy sacks, little book with contact details of all children incase of emergency, then pop mobile, keys and purse in it.

mamasheshe
12-09-2010, 05:42 PM
i use a fold up changing mat type one with pockets in and then take a handbag for phone ect

amanda1309
12-09-2010, 06:11 PM
the avon do a nice Antler changing bag in navy blue. I use it and loads of other cm liked it and we all have it now.
Its nice and big and opens up wide.

flora
12-09-2010, 06:58 PM
Hop skip bags, briliant :clapping: :clapping:

Don't need to say more :D