PDA

View Full Version : Childminder in Farnborough Hants

zoe compton
06-04-2008, 02:50 PM
Ofsted registered NCMA childminder in Southwood (Farnborough) hants has a vacancy for a child aged 6 months plus. Flexible days and hours available. I have 3 children of my own a 16 month girl and 2 boys aged 4 and 5.

sassy
06-04-2008, 07:36 PM
hello

just thought i would say hi, iam in farnborough in hants too

sassy x:) :)

Nix
06-04-2008, 08:34 PM
Hi

Just up the road in Frimley.:D
Nix

sassy
06-04-2008, 08:47 PM
:) hi do you know of any good mother/ carer & toddler groups around that are not clicky

any idears welcome in farnborough hampshire- need to get out more

sassy x x

zoe compton
09-04-2008, 08:15 AM
hi sassy, must admit haven't started any groups yet, can't take my little girl to baby one's cos i still have my 4 year old at home and he gets bored, can't find any toddler groups that are on when he is at pre-school!

I've been told of loads of groups but don't know what the people there are like.....my friend who's also just registering to be a CM went to the one on a wed morn at hawley centre (i thinks its farnborough childminders??) and she said they were a bit funny but another girl i know went there and said everyone was lovely and helpful.... theres also another one at grange school and one at frogmore on a mon. farn library does story time and rhyme time which are good for younger ones...

Sassy....how hard is it to fill spaces locally? I haven't a clue where to start!!
where are you in Farn?

zoe compton
09-04-2008, 08:17 AM
hi nix, lived in frimley when i was younger...such a quiet place though what do you do all day!?!? te he

sjsjmommy
12-03-2009, 01:09 PM
Hi everyone, I'm in Farnborough too!
There's groups at the Owls Childrens Centre in Cherrywood School, I think they do four out of five days family groups. Been to one and it's nice and relaxed, not cliquey at all:)

Joanne