PDA

View Full Version : Can I have a gold star....I've done my planning

Toothfairy
11-09-2010, 03:26 PM
I've been a good girl and spent the day doing my planning.

I've done two lots of Medium Term Planning;

1) Autumn Term (Sept, Oct & Nov)
2) Winter Term (Dec, Jan & Feb)

......and while I was on a roll, I have also done my Autumn Term Newsletter and Emailed it to all my Parents.

I think I deserve a coffee now :D

Wheelybug
11-09-2010, 03:30 PM
Well done you! Seeing as your on a roll, you don't fancy doing another lot do you:D I got up early and started this morning (didn't get very far), went shopping which took far longer than expected and am now trying to get back into it (whilst simultaneously completing a lego set) ....think I'll have a coffee first...

sandy64
11-09-2010, 03:35 PM
well done its good when your up to date isnt it i did mine last weekend just need to write this weeks obs up neatly and file, think youve earned a choccy biccy too lol:laughing: :laughing:

sarah707
11-09-2010, 04:19 PM
Well done you! Go to the top of the class :clapping:

Suebb1
11-09-2010, 05:18 PM
Well done you.

Hope I can get motivated tomorrow!!!! Seem to want to do most of my planning after I've been asleep for a few hours. ( then wake up!)Maybe I should keep a note pad by my bed to note down the plans whilst they are fresh in my mind!!!

karensmart4
11-09-2010, 06:11 PM
Well done a gold star with a smiley face for you.... :thumbsup:

I was going to type up some planning today (have notes written all over an A4 sheet, upside down, sideways and back to front :rolleyes: ).

I was also going to write up an observation that I didn't have a chance to do yesterday (a lo went on a ride on toy pulling the toy lawnmower behind him, the family have a ride-on lawnmower!) it made me smile :D

But what did I do.......I went shopping for my weekend away that starts next Thurs night and finishes on Monday!!

:excited: :excited: :excited:

Toothfairy
11-09-2010, 07:35 PM
Thank you :)
I've just finished my short term planning for September, October & November (a bit late for September :blush: ) the rest will have to wait for another day as I'm bushed now.
I'm off to watch Casualty :D

funfunfun
11-09-2010, 07:42 PM
Dont blame you !!!

I did a newsletter friday and sent it out :) My first one too x

michellethegooner
11-09-2010, 07:49 PM
well done suppose I should do November did october last night, just reviewing policies now oh & browsing fb darn fb lol

Andrea08
12-09-2010, 01:06 PM
well i did all my planning yrs ago and updated it 2 yrs ago and now i just go bk to the same month and check nothing has changed ... this month orah health...

just wish things like world heart day would stay the same date each yr,,, lol

putting activity plans together depending on age and lo's on role...

always new ideas on ere or the web i just keep my eye open ..

Hay you well done a big job finished enjoy ya coffee brake :clapping: