PDA

View Full Version : Having a bad day!

doodles
10-09-2010, 02:45 PM
Apologies in advance, you dont need to read i just need to vent.

First of all i had a call last wednesday telling me my inspection would be one day this week. I have been trying to stay in a much as poss and as they hadnt come by this morning i assumed it would be today.
I couldnt eat my breakfast as i was that nervous. Well its now 3.40pm and they havent turned up!
So i will be the same next week, just want it over with.

I look after a 3 yr old boy whose mum is usually lovely. She came early to pick up today at 1.30pm. I opened the door and she said why have you got the tv on? I said the two 1yr olds have just gone for a nap so was letting him watch tv for 20 mins so he didnt disturb them. Then she said why is his face not washed? I said yes it it, i cleaned it after lunch. She said he looks dirty, take him to the bathroom and clean it now please.
I then took him to the bathroom and washed his face and hands then collected his bag and handed it to her and then got his shoes and opened the velcro for him. She then said do Not help him with his shoes, he is a big boy and can do it himself!
It was the way she said these things that has upset me, she was very sharp with me. Im probably just being too sensitive as im nervous about my inspection.
My 1 yr old mindee woke up from nap at 3pm and i left her colouring while i nipped to the loo, i come back and she is busy colouring my tv screen with purple crayon!!
Aaaaarghh, bad day!!! :(

gigglinggoblin
10-09-2010, 02:48 PM
I dont think you are being oversensitive at all, if she is usually lovely then maybe she has pms :laughing:

Hope the crayon comes off ok. Weekend tomorrow! :clapping:

doodles
10-09-2010, 02:55 PM
She did tell me last week she was fed up coz they have been trying for another baby with no luck so maybe thats upset her. Im just shocked at her attitude with me as she is usually so friendly.
As you said, at least its the weekend now so i can relax :clapping:

Bevbeetle
10-09-2010, 02:58 PM
oh poor you open a bottle everything will seem better i promise xx

sandy64
10-09-2010, 03:20 PM
poor you you really are having a bad day grab along soak with a glass of wine and a bar of choccy and chill, you deserve it and as for ofsted i would ring them its not fare, lo mum is prob having a bad day if it happens again a word to her may help take care enjoy the weekend:)

liverpoolsusie
10-09-2010, 03:28 PM
Oh poor you x, I really hope you have a nice evening to make up for it.

Alibali
10-09-2010, 04:32 PM
Mum got out of bed on the wrong side! I guess something happened to upset her and you were the one in the wrong place at the wrong time, hope she apologieses though, that's no way to talk to you.

Enjoy your weekend and forget about your inspection, if they come, they come. I'm sure you'll be just fine x

janminder
10-09-2010, 04:39 PM
Yes maybe just an off day for 'mum' not very nice for you though. Hope you can relax at the weekend and your Ofsted visit is over and done with early next week.

doodles
10-09-2010, 04:45 PM
Thankyou to you all, knew you would all cheer me up :)
Ive just ordered an indian takeaway and have got my wine chilling :thumbsup: xxxx

wendywu
10-09-2010, 05:00 PM
I would have told her to her face " please do not speak to me in that manner"

There is no way i would be spoken to like that :angry:

Tina O
10-09-2010, 06:35 PM
Thankyou to you all, knew you would all cheer me up :)
Ive just ordered an indian takeaway and have got my wine chilling :thumbsup: xxxx

sounds like a plan xx

jo f
10-09-2010, 06:45 PM
omg! I would have been in tears there and then! I'm not a very confident person and have been walked all over in the past but regardless what her day or personal situation is that is unacceptible! Who does she think she is - or more to the point who does she think u are? How rude!!!!:angry:
I'm sure she wouldn't stand for being spoken to like that. Hope u are ok, enjoy the weekend chuck! x