PDA

View Full Version : New phone

Lick'le Oakes
07-09-2010, 09:39 PM
Can anyone recommend a good mobile phone that is compatable with the pogo printer, and has a good camera on it please. I am due to upgrade my phone, i brought a pogo printer last night from the forum shop which i am so looking forward to getting but the phone i have now isn't compatable (should off looked first):o thanks

singlewiththree
08-09-2010, 06:20 AM
I've just upgraded mine with my orange contract, I don't have much money so just went for the free one that I could choose but its a Nokia 6303i and I love it. only 3mp camera but you wouldn't know excellent pictures and it does what I need it too :)

amanda1309
08-09-2010, 06:37 AM
I have a HTC Desire, its compatible with the pogo and the pictures are good.

youarewhatyoueat
08-09-2010, 08:23 AM
I also have the htc desire, really easy with the pogo.

Merry-Minder
08-09-2010, 08:31 AM
Does your phone not have blue tooth then? I thought as long as you have blue tooth it is compatable?

I have a Samsung s7220, and its one of (if not the best) phone I have ever had. Ive had it for about a year and usually I get sick of them but this one is great! It has 5 mega pixels, and is compatible with the pogo - the pictures come out really well.

Lick'le Oakes
08-09-2010, 09:58 PM
Thanks guys, i do have bluetooth but it not connect so I went on the pogo website and checked the compatibility and no it isn't. Thanks for ideas will def look at getting one of these.