PDA

View Full Version : what to bring

laura2kidz
05-04-2008, 09:59 PM
Hi I am currently writing my parents welcome pack, and am putting a page in for things they need to bring and i was wondering what you guys ask for. So far i have change of clothes, nappies and wipes, bottles if needed, drinks flask, sun hat and cream in summer. Is there anything else. Thanks

Trouble
05-04-2008, 10:02 PM
waterproof clothes in winter

charleyfarley
05-04-2008, 10:06 PM
Dummies, a special teddy, blanket

Spare set of clothes

Carol xx

sarahcoutts21
05-04-2008, 10:51 PM
spare set of clothes Dummy teddy or special blanket, i also ask for the childs slippers as they dont wear shoes in my house thats about it really!!

Twinkles
05-04-2008, 11:25 PM
I also ask for slippers and garden shoes or wellies ( we do a lot of long muddy walks :rolleyes: )

Twinkles
05-04-2008, 11:27 PM
Oo just a thought does anyone else ask for a babies red book to be left in their change bag ?? I like it to be there in case of emergencies.

littletreasures
06-04-2008, 08:22 AM
A coat!!!

The amount of times mine have arrived in the morning without one because it's nice and by the time we do the school run in the afternoon it's raining.

I try and get my parents to get a coat with a hood as well.

littletreasures

sarah707
06-04-2008, 08:22 AM
Oo just a thought does anyone else ask for a babies red book to be left in their change bag ?? I like it to be there in case of emergencies.

No I've never even thought about that tbh! I'd be interested to hear if anyone else does :D

Alibali
06-04-2008, 07:53 PM
No I've never even thought about that tbh! I'd be interested to hear if anyone else does :D

one of mine brings her red book, but that was mums choice! can't sat I've really needed it.

Ali x

miffy
06-04-2008, 09:09 PM

No I don't but only because it's never occured to me before - will think about it

miffy xx

miffy
06-04-2008, 09:10 PM
A coat!!!

The amount of times mine have arrived in the morning without one because it's nice and by the time we do the school run in the afternoon it's raining.

I try and get my parents to get a coat with a hood as well.

littletreasures

I agree with that littletreasures!

miffy xx

emmadines
07-04-2008, 12:21 PM
hummmmm thats an idea!! but then id be worried of it going missing! i knoe it would be left in their bag but that means nothing in my house!! i think we have a ghost who moves things lol.

my son does not have one as it was stolen when he was 6 months old(along with my clothes while we were swimming!

but having the red book is a gd idea!!:laughing:

susi513
07-04-2008, 04:01 PM
Stupid question alert! Why would you need the red book. Assuming this is the book that used to be green when my kids were small, as no parent has ever brought one or shown me one. When I was given my books I took them to all the gp/hospital appointments etc but it sat on the desk ignored everywhere - no-one except the Health Visitor ever looked at it or wrote in it.

Is it different now?

venus89
08-04-2008, 06:55 AM
I ask mine to bring bedding if they sleep in the day because they all have to have separate bedding and I've got enough washing with my lot! Baby girl has one of those sleeping bags anyway, and baby boy comes with nothing so just sleeps as he is.....