PDA

View Full Version : Right I need to sort this out!

crazyhazy
07-09-2010, 05:15 PM
Right I have an after school mindee who has given notice, due to finish 17th, she only comes when it suits her basically and I sent home an invoice for her final fees 2 weeks ago (am assuming she gave it to parents). I have not been paid yet, due on 1st, she was only here mon and fri last week cos she was poorly and only been today so far this week. So, I'm thinking pop another copy of the invoice through her door tmrw, just in case she didn't pass it on and if nothing then what, another invoice and a reminder letter on monday?:panic:

I have no reason to think they won't pay me cos they were very good with her 1st lot of fees even when she'd been off but I get so nervous when it comes to money things.

On a positive note had a visit from a parent today wanting before and after school everyday and she signed contracts there and then to start the 20th :)

Carol M
07-09-2010, 05:41 PM
I would just talk to her and ask for payment then you will find out why it hasn't been paid yet.
Carol xx

jumpinjen
07-09-2010, 05:49 PM
I find that a text or phone call to 'check' that mindee gave them the invoive is useful!!

Jen:)