PDA

View Full Version : Immediate vacancies werrington peterborough

rachb82
07-09-2010, 09:57 AM
Hello my name is rachel, i live in the werrington area and i am a fully registered ofsted childminder with vacancies.
1 x full time space (mon - fri 8am - 5.30pm 2-5yrs)
1 x part time space (tues, weds and fri 8am - 5.30pm birth-5yrs)
1 x vacancy for before and after school care 8:00am - 8:45am and 3:15pm - 5:30pm (william law cofe school).
I am fully crb police checked and so is my husband.
I am paediatric first aid trained, i have attended the following training courses,
child safeguarding training,
fire safety training,
Observation assessment and planning training,
level 2 food hygiene course,
I am currently working on a level 3 diploma in homebased childcare.

I charge £3.50ph between 8:00am - 5:30pm and am willing to work outside these hours at a different cost.
I aim to provide a warm, friendly, safe, secure home environment where children can have fun and learn. Most of our learning is completely play based so children have the freedom to express themselves and their oppinions.
We make regular trips to the local library, toddler groups, feeding the ducks and local parks. I will work as closely with the parents as i can at all times to ensure that all of their childs needs are met to the best of my ability.
Lastly i am a member of the ncma and covered by the ncma public liability insurance and i obtained a grade of `good' in my recent ofsted inspection which is
second highest grade. please ring me on 01733 299800 for more details and information.

:group hug:

rachb82
27-09-2010, 08:35 PM
my number has now changed to 07734088996