PDA

View Full Version : I dnt no wat 2 do

hollyoaksmad
07-09-2010, 09:34 AM
Ok when i first registered I had problems with it as i was on anti depressants, i still am and they declined my application at first but then changed there minds

I feel im going down hill and need to up my tablets and im worried they will take my certificate away from me can they do that ?x

Blaze
07-09-2010, 09:39 AM
Regardless of your job you need to look after you, so if you need your meds upped then so be it! Your health (mental or physical is not something you mess about with).

Personally unless you are unstable (which you don't appear to be) I can't see that they would remove your certificate....you are simply adjusting your medication for a condidtion they are aware of already. It goes in your favour that you yourself have recognised that this needs doing.

HTH:)

Mookins
07-09-2010, 09:40 AM
do you think you taking them will effect your childminding abilities?

the best person to talk to would be your dr hun

xxxx

caz3007
07-09-2010, 09:42 AM
I agree with Blaze, I think its better that you have recognised you need to up your meds than to attempt to plod on. To me, it shows that you are recognising the ways and means to control your depression.

hollyoaksmad
07-09-2010, 09:42 AM
It wudnt effect me to work iv done it before makes you feel tired but who isn't tired

I just dont want to go to doctors and get my certificate taken of me

angeldelight
07-09-2010, 10:18 AM
Oh poor you

Has something happened lately to make you feel like this - the feeling of going downhill again?

Hope you feel ok and things get better for you

Angel xx

hollyoaksmad
07-09-2010, 11:17 AM
Thanks yer problems wiv mum and bf docs said i can up my dose i mentioned about being a childminder and he said he wouldnt need to report it xx

Mookins
07-09-2010, 11:20 AM
Thanks yer problems wiv mum and bf docs said i can up my dose i mentioned about being a childminder and he said he wouldnt need to report it xx

brillinat news hun...about the no probs with certificate...sorry about the troubles with ya mum and boyf....:(

xx

hollyoaksmad
07-09-2010, 11:24 AM
Thanks they asked if i needed see a councillor but they donnt help they just talk i want action just hope i feel beter thanx everyonex

Tina O
07-09-2010, 11:43 AM
it's good you have realised something may be up, talk to Dr and get the help you need, thats the important thing xx

bexcee
07-09-2010, 12:31 PM
I think the fact that you are strong enough to be able to ask for help when you need it speaks volumes.

If you were really depressed and didn't do anything about it/couldn't see it yourself then it might be a problem with childminding but you have sort a solution for the problem.

Hope you can work things out soon

hollyoaksmad
07-09-2010, 01:07 PM
Yer iv always been able to admit i need help and can recognise when i think its time to do something about it .. for others can be harder to recognise so im glad at this :)x