PDA

View Full Version : Emergency Contact Cards

Carpet Monkeys
06-09-2010, 03:04 PM
Hi There

Someone shared their contact cards a few months back, and I can't find them now. I'm looking for one where you can put a photo with general details on the front and for parent to sign the back.

mama2three
06-09-2010, 03:46 PM
Mine have a photo on the front ..and underneath '' in my care..... name , dob , allergies, emergency contacts , doctor , spoken language and religion.
On the back ..i give permission forn the seeking of any necc. emergency medical advice , and the administration of emergency medical treatment as deemed appropriate by emergency services or medical professional , signed...( parent)

Each card is on a clip with a header sheet saying that I am a childminder and the children in my care may not be my own , please refer to enclosed emergency details if neccessary.

wendywu
06-09-2010, 03:46 PM
I think it might have been Twinkles but she is in hopital today waiting for her op tomorrow.

Do they have them on the Bromley site.:eek:

linda2girls
06-09-2010, 04:51 PM
Here is the one I use. I fold it over and laminate it. The photo obviously goes under the child's name.

Linda

sarah707
06-09-2010, 05:17 PM
I had the idea of using my business cards!

I wrote about the children / emergency contacts etc on the back.

Then I have hole punched them and put them on a key ring :D

Helen Dempster
06-09-2010, 08:58 PM
I printed mine off from the internet and am going to laminate them and wear them round my neck (like the City workers do with their passes) :D There's one with my details on and then there's one for the mindees (you can print as many as you want). There's a space for a photo, and allergies, permission to seek emerg.treatment and signature from parent.

babydayz
06-09-2010, 11:29 PM
I printed mine off from the internet and am going to laminate them and wear them round my neck (like the City workers do with their passes) :D There's one with my details on and then there's one for the mindees (you can print as many as you want). There's a space for a photo, and allergies, permission to seek emerg.treatment and signature from parent.

i use them too they are fantastic :)

littletreasures
07-09-2010, 06:28 AM
i use them too they are fantastic :)

I can't find these on the website, can you post the direct link please or let me know where to find them

Thanks

sarah707
07-09-2010, 06:50 AM
I have removed the link to the website as the owner does not have a reciprocal link back to the forum.

Please ask Pauline about reciprocal advertising if you want further information.

Thank you :D