PDA

View Full Version : OMG They are asleep!

em29
06-09-2010, 11:53 AM
Well - I have been so nervous recently because today my second full timer has started. i have my own 17mth old, a 16 mth old and a 23 month old. It has been busy. I have put them to bed at the same time and they are all asleep!!
I feel like a complete skiver on the computer eating my cuppa soup lol!!
:)

Mookins
06-09-2010, 11:55 AM
Well - I have been so nervous recently because today my second full timer has started. i have my own 17mth old, a 16 mth old and a 23 month old. It has been busy. I have put them to bed at the same time and they are all asleep!!
I feel like a complete skiver on the computer eating my cuppa soup lol!!
:)

hope your eating quietly...bless them...well done you,

just noticed as im typing im doing it GENTLY...presumably so as not to wake anyone lol...DOH!

xx

snufflepuff
06-09-2010, 11:58 AM
Oh it's so lovely when that happens! one (sometimes two) days a week i have a 15 month old, 18 month old and 19 month old. They often sleep at the same time so i get a well earned cuppa before the first one wakes!

em29
06-09-2010, 11:59 AM
Lol at 'typing and eating quietly!'

Just see how long it lasts though......:rolleyes:

em29
06-09-2010, 12:04 PM
Oh snufflepuff!! You know then! It is hectic with 2 but add a third .....my son's nose has been well put out!! He cannot figure out why all these children keep arriving to play with 'his' toys.

The Juggler
06-09-2010, 01:24 PM
skiving !!! I don't think so - regenerating your energy more like for round 2 when they wake:laughing:

BlondeMoment
06-09-2010, 02:28 PM
I'm about to try this out with a new mindee tomorrow. They'll both be in the same room (only got one I can use) so I'm worried they may keep each other awake. Guess just have to see :)

em29
06-09-2010, 05:42 PM
Good luck with that blondemoment! Let us know how you get on ;)

maisiemog
06-09-2010, 06:23 PM
MOndays and Tuesdays I have a 15mth old and two 23mth olds and they usually nap at the same time!!! It's bliss! I tidy up ready for them to trash it again when they wake up and then I sit and enjoy a rest! On a good day I can get an hour...usually only 20mins though!!!

sarahlorraine73
06-09-2010, 08:39 PM
I managed to get a whole hour today, it was bliss. Now all the older children are back at school I just had an 8 month old, 15 month old and a 17 month old. Youngest was tired so I said lets all put L to bed for a nap and the other two followed with their blankies and bottles, was the cutest thing ever and the longest nap any of them have ever had. Chaos soon arrived again though!:jump for joy:

bexcee
07-09-2010, 01:11 PM
Enjoy the peace and quiet whilst it lasts. Sounds like you deserve it!

BlondeMoment
09-09-2010, 09:32 PM
Good luck with that blondemoment! Let us know how you get on ;)

LOL It was hell!!!! But I shall persevere! :D

SandCastles
09-09-2010, 10:33 PM
Feel totally jelouse, as this never happens to me, one always refuses to sleep and will need entertaining until my tea is cold, if I say that I just popping to the toilet he makes such a fuss sometimes the others wake up. Putting on the TV often helps but it is still not as good as going on computer with a cuppa soup.

sweets
10-09-2010, 06:47 AM
i am very lucky at the moment as all my mindees have a sleep. i usually get between an hour and half to 2 hours every afternnoon! i am making the most of it while it lasts, i always have an hour to my self then the rest of the time i do paperwork or any jobs that need doing.

BlondeMoment
10-09-2010, 11:36 AM
i am very lucky at the moment as all my mindees have a sleep. i usually get between an hour and half to 2 hours every afternnoon! i am making the most of it while it lasts, i always have an hour to my self then the rest of the time i do paperwork or any jobs that need doing.

This is just what I'm working towards! Got a LO who has just started school part time but goes full time after 3 weeks so i'm trying to get the others into routine of all going down at the same time so I'll be set for an hour off! I work a 12 hour day so it's much needed LOL!