PDA

View Full Version : Payment by vouchers?

snufflepuff
06-09-2010, 11:10 AM
A parent has asked me about this today. The form she has given me all looks straightforward- it asks for my name, reg number, bank details etc. Seems like it can be paid straight in to my bank.
Has anyone ever had any problems with this method? They are 'kidsunlimited' vouchers.

Mykidsrock
06-09-2010, 11:13 AM
Hi, I do this and have never had a problem. Money has always been in my account within 4 working days x

I may be wrong, but I think there is also some tax relief you can claim if you earn over a certain amount - but unsure what this amount is. x

singingcactus
06-09-2010, 11:29 AM
I've used vouchers and never had problems before - but I haven't used the ones you mention. The only gripe I ever had was they didn't pay in on the day I wanted, it took an extra week to clear. Once I grew accustomed to that it was fine though.

snufflepuff
06-09-2010, 11:55 AM
The parent usually pays me on in advance on the 25th of the month. Do you think it may be worth writing something for her to sign, just to say that if for whatever reason the payment is not with me by the end of the month ready for the following month, she is responsible for chasing it/ paying me by another method, and that the usual late payment fee will apply?

green puppy
06-09-2010, 12:20 PM
I get vouchers from 4 different companies from 3 sets of parents. Haven't had a problem with kidsunlimited so far. You can set up accounts on line to see when payments have been made etc..... As long as parent authorises payment on time then you should be fine.

Toothfairy
06-09-2010, 12:42 PM
I get paid by vouchers by two of my families. The only problem I have had was a couple of months payment was late from one family but that was becasuse parent did not activate payment in time. After a couple of late payment charges, they now have it on automatic payment. :D