PDA

View Full Version : Finally got tough with late payer.

little chickee
06-09-2010, 09:18 AM
I finally got fed up with my serial late payer on friday.

She is supposed to pay her fees weekly in advance - its monthly in advance for everyone else but this doesnt suit her so i allowed weekly- But its always the end of the week which again i have allowed as long as i get paid by the end of the week its ok.

Every other week or even every week there is a different excuse as to why she cant pay - most of which i dont beleive as i have caught her out several times - she always says can she pop round later with the money and i grudgeingly say ok - short of holding her son hostage til she pays i dont really have a choice!

friday just past usual story - ex is away and hasnt given her the money blah blah blah can she give me the money later - this is at lunchtime - i say as long as i have it by close of business on friday thats ok.

No money appears so i text at 7pm saying i need to be paid on time from now on or i am charging late fees of £5 per day. she replied saying ex hubby has the car etc ( she could walk to mine in 10 mins!) i say ok that will be an extra £10 for the weekend then. An hour later shes at the door with the money!!

Gosh thats a long post for such a small thing but it just made my day that i finally stuck up for myself and got my money.:jump for joy:

Mookins
06-09-2010, 09:23 AM
lol:clapping: :clapping:

well done you the extent people will go to:rolleyes:

xx

hollyoaksmad
06-09-2010, 09:36 AM
Thats really good i will try this , im thinking of writing a new policy for this

The Juggler
06-09-2010, 01:29 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: well done you!

Tinglesnark
06-09-2010, 01:52 PM
:clapping:
thats fab good on ya!
what did she say and how was her demeanour when she arrived?
x

little chickee
06-09-2010, 01:58 PM
She stayed in the car and sent her boyfriend to the door with the money!! which is not how it usually is!

I have her son tomorrow so will be interesting to see how she is. I've decided i'm not going to mention it just act as normal and see if she mentions it .

BlondeMoment
06-09-2010, 02:04 PM
:clapping: I so need to step up too!

watgem
06-09-2010, 02:39 PM
I need to do this to lol!

Merry-Minder
06-09-2010, 02:44 PM
Well done!!:clapping:

I bet you any money she will play dumb tomorrow

sarahlorraine73
06-09-2010, 08:45 PM
Well Done:clapping: :clapping:
I'm sat here now contemplating what to say to late payer in the morning. At the moment its firmly "I need to be paid today or I cannot have the children until it has been paid in full" by tomorrow morning it will be "morning boys, in you come,mum could you possibly sort out the bill today please". Useless!!!!

little chickee
07-09-2010, 11:55 AM
Did you ask for your money then? Did you have the mindees?

patevans
07-09-2010, 12:24 PM
I finally got fed up with my serial late payer on friday.

She is supposed to pay her fees weekly in advance - its monthly in advance for everyone else but this doesnt suit her so i allowed weekly- But its always the end of the week which again i have allowed as long as i get paid by the end of the week its ok.

Every other week or even every week there is a different excuse as to why she cant pay - most of which i dont beleive as i have caught her out several times - she always says can she pop round later with the money and i grudgeingly say ok - short of holding her son hostage til she pays i dont really have a choice!

friday just past usual story - ex is away and hasnt given her the money blah blah blah can she give me the money later - this is at lunchtime - i say as long as i have it by close of business on friday thats ok.

No money appears so i text at 7pm saying i need to be paid on time from now on or i am charging late fees of £5 per day. she replied saying ex hubby has the car etc ( she could walk to mine in 10 mins!) i say ok that will be an extra £10 for the weekend then. An hour later shes at the door with the money!!

Gosh thats a long post for such a small thing but it just made my day that i finally stuck up for myself and got my money.:jump for joy:

Yay go you :clapping: