PDA

View Full Version : AARRGGHH - fuming........

mr man
06-09-2010, 08:40 AM
i am so upset this morning, have been chasing up my pre reg visit for weeks now (june), and i was told they have outsourced it to another company and they will begin early september. Gutted but hey ho i just enjoyed summer hols with my two children. All paper work is done, and crbs back everything , spoke to Ofsted last week and they assured me someone will phone in next few days. Phoned again this morning, and was told the new inspection company have my details now and they will be in contact, i did manage to get their number so i phoned them direct and they have no record of me at all. and their back log list is huge. :eek:

i had to give my part-time job up at the beginning of hols becasue it would have cost me more to have my children looked after, and since i was HOPING to be registed in september time, but now im panicing, and im sat here and theres nothing i can do but wait for the phone call. Ofsted have said that once this visit is done your cert will be in the post......have a feeling im being fobbed again.

and now im thinking of finding another job.:o

GUTTED:panic:

CHUNKY MONKEY
06-09-2010, 08:49 AM
:group hug: Firstly a big hug to you. Don't give up if you can hold off just keep calling that's what my friend did and she ended up getting her stuff through alot quicker. I feel for you :(