PDA

View Full Version : Scotts milk-again!!

jellytot
06-09-2010, 08:35 AM
Sorry if this is going over old ground but looks like they are messing up again!! I am now into my second week without milk, even though on Thurs I was reasurred milk would be with me on Fri. This morning (my usual day) still no milk!!

My thought is, if they dont deliver do they still claim the money??

Also I have a feeling that when or rather if I get my milk delivery they will then deliver 2 weeks worth in 1 go, which will probably mean milk going off as there will be just too much of it.

Right off to continue trying to get through on the phone, which seems an imposible task this morning. I suspect there are lots of others making similar calls...

jellytot
06-09-2010, 08:41 AM
I actually think they have turned the phones off now as it is saying that the number is unavailable

suchagoodgirl
06-09-2010, 05:50 PM
I've had mine delivered today as expected. Didn't come till about 2pm though. My problem with Scotts is that I've never had any sort of written confirmation that I'm even a customer. Been with them almost 2 months and All I've had was 1 phone call the week before the started to deliver.

sandy64
06-09-2010, 06:33 PM
hi i didnt get milk delivered last week either:( rang she said sh would ring me back to arrange a new date but hasnt the 2 weeks prior to this milk was delivered but on different days but they did ring and let me no as they had 1. been a accident on motor way and wk2.van broke down these things happen and not bothere but its when they dont let you no or ring back im going to try tommorrow as hopefully theyl deliver dble this week:)

Daftbat
06-09-2010, 06:39 PM
I have the opposite problem - i have cancelled it twice and it still came today! Phoned then and hopefully it sill be sorted this time.

joshie
06-09-2010, 07:13 PM
I was due to get my milk today, called them at 3.30 as no sign, was reassured that it would be with me soon, called back at 6.30 AGAIN and was told AGAIN that it would be with me soon. so now its 8.10 hmmmm where is this so called milk?????

VERY UNIMPRESSED - the excuse was that schools have gone back today so rounds are hectic and childminders are bottom of the list. NO WAY to impress eh?? Thy new schools were goin back - so why not get in extra drivers?? BET the schools got THEIR milk on time!!!!!!!!

I am one very cross cm right now cos i have no milk for the LOs tommoro and i DO NOT believe that they will deliver this late - also, why should we have to wait this late at night, just because we work from home doesnt mean we want to sit around all night waiting for milk to arrive! :mad: :mad: :mad:

miffy
06-09-2010, 07:16 PM
Sounds a right nightmare!

I can't see a delivery driver coming with milk at this time of night but I hope I'm wrong!

Miffy xx

karen m
07-09-2010, 06:43 AM
cancelled mine after so much messing round i.e none deliverly,guess what 5.30p.m yesterday milk arrived

christine e
07-09-2010, 06:55 AM
Hi

Just started with Scotts and first delivery today - arrived before 5am. When I was talking to Michelle last week I queried why my delivery was Tues and Thurs when others around me are just Wed, she told me that they have had lots of new orders and are having to change their delivery days to accommodate everyone so based on this hopefully things will settle down soon.

Hope you all get your milk soon

Cx

funfunfun
07-09-2010, 06:58 AM
has a few probs ...........however if i ring i can guarentee if my milk hasnt been delivered it will be .....within a couple of hours of the phone call :)

When the delivery man came he said ..........I stopped off at my gilfriends :eek: :laughing:..........is said next time could you call here 1st it was 5pm and my mindees had gone !!

then i had 2 days worth delivered on 1 day :(