PDA

View Full Version : New start

bandlady
06-09-2010, 07:52 AM
Hi
Just wondered who else feels like first day back of the new school year always feels like a new start.
I have new mindees starting with me today, some of my old mindees are starting school for the first time, two are starting pre-school for the first time
and everything feels so different.
My youngest daughter is starting Year 11 and my son has started his apprenticeship this morning so my house is back to being mine (and mindees)
at least until 3.45pm and it feels wonderful.

Denise

Tina O
06-09-2010, 08:24 AM
Know how you feel...... I have two mindee starting reception today (both at different schools with a pick up 15mins between, that I am not looking forward too..... role on Oct when they can go on school buses and be bought to me!) I've had both Mum's on phone telling me how they went into school ......feeling a little like a "parent to the parents" at the moment......and another mindee started pre-school for the first time last Thursday..

Always thought that 1st Septmber should be the time of New Years Resolutions...not 1st Jan!

Good luck with all the changes xxx

cs01
06-09-2010, 08:28 AM
Been looking forward to start of the term since the kids broke up! :D However, now my own children are at school, I am missing them!