PDA

View Full Version : Check out my fabby new playroom flooring

miss mopple
05-09-2010, 07:22 PM
Popped to costco yesterday and they had packs of the big soft interlocking mats so I invested in some to help protect the playroom floor and I love them :clapping: Need to get another pack to cover it completely but at about £13 a pach its a total bargain :thumbsup: Much cheaper than the elc ones and they are huge at 2ft square. The littlies will love it. Its ever so comfy to sit on

http://i56.tinypic.com/v7wkk3.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/n4ti82.jpg

I also bought the trolley with the multi coloured drawers that I want to use as a craft trolley to wheel out with toddler safe bits on so they can help themselves to bits to get creative with as usually I just get what I want for them down (they are too little to ask but love to poke around opening drawers :laughing: ) Its lovely and sturdy and has wheels so we can take it out to the garden too :thumbsup:

Can't believe I have only just got round to joining there. I was in shopping heaven :D

Mookins
05-09-2010, 07:25 PM
thats fab:clapping: :clapping:

i could do with some of thta for my dinningroom/playroom

well done you

xx

Gizmo
05-09-2010, 07:26 PM
love it, looks great :thumbsup:

MrsT333
05-09-2010, 07:28 PM
WOW!
Your playroom looks fab! I love the floor!
Is that a indoor bunny you have as well?

Playmate
05-09-2010, 07:28 PM
We have these to, but put them down in the living room to bring it to life during the childminding day :D I put all the toddler toys out on these. I used to have the ELC one's on my play room floor but found they got very dirty when down all the time. I love costco, spend half my life there :laughing:

solly
05-09-2010, 07:32 PM
I have got the ELC ones and they cover my wood flooring which makes it more comfortable for the kids and also protects my floor from scratches etc i just take them up at the end of the day so my house becomes my home again. I also have mine with the rough side up as gives more grip for the little ones that are walking

miss mopple
05-09-2010, 07:35 PM
It sure is an indoor bunny :D her name's Rosie and the kids adore her. Dont think I'll be letting her loose on the floor mats though as she'd eat them :laughing: There's a hamster in there too, and in the winter the 2 guinea pigs move in as well. Its a miracle theres room for the kids :laughing:

miffy
05-09-2010, 07:46 PM
They look fab - like the drawers too!

I've never been to Costco, feel like I'm missing out now! :( :laughing:

Miffy xx

PixiePetal
05-09-2010, 07:49 PM
I recently got the ELC ones which were £40 for 12, buy 2 get one free - so should have been £80 for 3 packs. then they went half price - so £40 bargain :thumbsup:

Alibali
05-09-2010, 07:56 PM
Love the drawers too, how much were they?

miss mopple
05-09-2010, 07:59 PM
The drawers were about £24

keeks
05-09-2010, 08:12 PM
It's really lovely! And I love the trolley too.

I WANT TO GO TO COSTCO!!! :crying:

My nearest one seems to be in Croyden. Hmmm... that's where my nearest IKEA is too... :idea: :thumbsup:

xx

shelly2012
05-09-2010, 10:02 PM
they look great:)

watgem
06-09-2010, 02:31 PM
Your playroom looks fab, I love the drawers and the floor, and the rabbit, we have just got a guinea pig and I was a bit worried didn't know if we were allowed pets like that indoors so I'm feeling happier now, I need to look on the internet to find out if there's a costco near me, thank you for sharing:)