PDA

View Full Version : Mindee age 8

juejue
05-09-2010, 04:03 PM
If a mindee is 8, do they come into your 5 to 8 group or do they come into the group where you can have as many as you want over 8 .
confuse.com :blush:

Pipsqueak
05-09-2010, 04:26 PM
once they hit 8 they come in that upper age bracket - or that is what I have been led to believe.

just a note of caution - you cannot have as many as you want in the 8plus group though - NCMA insurance allows a total of 12 children (including your own) to be cared for. Not sure what it is for MM though.

juejue
05-09-2010, 04:42 PM
once they hit 8 they come in that upper age bracket - or that is what I have been led to believe.

just a note of caution - you cannot have as many as you want in the 8plus group though - NCMA insurance allows a total of 12 children (including your own) to be cared for. Not sure what it is for MM though.

Thanks for that.
so I can full x place with a 6 yr mindee.

Only have one who has just turned 8, but I no what you mean about having only 12

cheers

sarah707
05-09-2010, 05:04 PM

Morton Michel put a limit of 10 children at any one time :D