PDA

View Full Version : HELP WITH WORD

The Juggler
04-09-2010, 04:54 PM
Am struggling with my borders! I'm doing a nursery transition report and wanted to make it look a bit more professional and tidy and put in a box border.

Now bottom line of border is showing on my page layout mode but every time I go to print preview it's not there. I've tried adjusting the margins, I've moved the 'distance from' in the border settings and it move around in sych with my changes in page layout but again is missing from print preview.

can anyone help. It looks so rubbish without the border.:(

venus89
04-09-2010, 05:23 PM
Not a clue, I'm afraid. Is there a passing child you can ask for help? My 9 yo dd now knows more about computers than I do..... When I started secondary school we were taught how to use word processors...... :rolleyes:

The Juggler
04-09-2010, 05:30 PM
Not a clue, I'm afraid. Is there a passing child you can ask for help? My 9 yo dd now knows more about computers than I do..... When I started secondary school we were taught how to use word processors...... :rolleyes:

lol - I wish- they are all out!

Carpet Monkeys
04-09-2010, 06:39 PM
Try going to after the last letter in the text box and press the delete button, not the backspace - that should get rid of any spaces that you don't need and the line should move up!

The Juggler
04-09-2010, 07:11 PM
Try going to after the last letter in the text box and press the delete button, not the backspace - that should get rid of any spaces that you don't need and the line should move up!

thanks will give it a try