PDA

View Full Version : getting a bit miffed with advertising

Mookins
03-09-2010, 05:12 PM
have contacted the local schools about advertising and they all say i cant advertise in the schools people can enquire through my local childminding group ie "childminding matters"

does anyone else have this problem...ive hadno other enquiries:(

xx

Jenny70
03-09-2010, 07:01 PM
Hi, I have just started and I have done leaflet drops, advertised in local papers and shop windows. My clients have all contacted me because of the leaftlet dropping.

Good luck. Hope all goes well:jump for joy:

Tribe_mummy
03-09-2010, 07:45 PM
Have you done a website yet, mine is all prepared and waiting for me to register...also if you have facebook, why not make yourself a "page" and use it for advertisment. I have done this too :) Ask all your friends to send it to their friends and word soon gets round, Hope you get some enquiries soon x

Mookins
03-09-2010, 07:55 PM
Have you done a website yet, mine is all prepared and waiting for me to register...also if you have facebook, why not make yourself a "page" and use it for advertisment. I have done this too :) Ask all your friends to send it to their friends and word soon gets round, Hope you get some enquiries soon x

never thought of facebook...have told them all on there.....will have a nose

cheers hun...did start a website but never finished it lol

xx

Tribe_mummy
03-09-2010, 07:59 PM
never thought of facebook...have told them all on there.....will have a nose

cheers hun...did start a website but never finished it lol

xx

No worries, when you make your title for your page stick your hometown in it then everytime someone searches your page will come up :) Facebook is good for something :) x