PDA

View Full Version : Have placed advert with job centre!!!

sarahlorraine73
03-09-2010, 03:56 PM
The advert for my up coming vacancy for an assistant is now live on the jobcentre plus website. Just hope I get some interest now! Then the nerves will really begin (never interviewed anyone in my life!):panic:

karensmart4
03-09-2010, 04:22 PM
Best of luck, scarey and exciting at the same time isn't it :D

One of our local cm is in the same position as you, she has had a couple of replies from her advert :thumbsup:

Mookins
03-09-2010, 05:50 PM
The advert for my up coming vacancy for an assistant is now live on the jobcentre plus website. Just hope I get some interest now! Then the nerves will really begin (never interviewed anyone in my life!):panic:

bless ya...just remember never trust a man with joining eyebrows and a woman even less

eye contact......its all in the eyes...cant remember which way but when people tell a porky pie most eyes look away..cant remember whether its left or right though

xx

WibbleWobble
03-09-2010, 06:43 PM
bless ya...just remember never trust a man with joining eyebrows and a woman even less

eye contact......its all in the eyes...cant remember which way but when people tell a porky pie most eyes look away..cant remember whether its left or right though

xx

i think its the right?

watch Lie to Me...you will learn everything you need to know!:D

good luck:thumbsup:

mandy xx

bexcee
03-09-2010, 09:54 PM
Good luck, hope you get lots of enquries and at least one of them is what you are looking for.

sarahlorraine73
04-09-2010, 09:10 AM
Thanks guys, will keep you informed!:panic:

angeldelight
04-09-2010, 09:27 AM
Good luck Sarah

Hope you find someone suitable

Angel xx

brightstar
04-09-2010, 11:37 AM
Its the other way around here, people keep phoning me or sending me CVs :panic: I don't even need an assistant, but feel so sorry for them.