PDA

View Full Version : Got my Sainsbury's stuff today

miffy
03-09-2010, 12:16 PM
I ordered pretty last minute so am quite impressed it's through already. Going to let the children open it on Monday!

Still waiting for Tesco (also ordered last minute) - anyone had theirs yet?

Miffy xx

squiggle
03-09-2010, 12:19 PM
not got mine yet :(

Hopefully it won't be long. Not got tescos either

xx

pillows
03-09-2010, 01:24 PM
as new to this forum please can you advise is this the vouchers for schools your talking about ? and if so are we eligible as childminders to claim

many thanks
for your help and hope you enjoy your items
caz

ORKSIE
03-09-2010, 01:34 PM
What kinda stuff did you order?

xx

miffy
03-09-2010, 02:20 PM
What kinda stuff did you order?

xx

The children chose ours - not 100% sure what's in the box but think we had a butterfly net, some world balls, couple of outdoor games, some ribbon sticks, skipping ropes - that sort of thing.

Will be a surprise for me too on Monday! :laughing:

Miffy xx

miffy
03-09-2010, 02:22 PM
as new to this forum please can you advise is this the vouchers for schools your talking about ? and if so are we eligible as childminders to claim

many thanks
for your help and hope you enjoy your items
caz

Sainsbury's Active Kids and Tesco's for schools and clubs - both schemes have finished now for this year.

Sainsburys said they weren't registering childminders this year (some of us have been on the scheme for a couple of years now) but Tescos were happy to register childminders.

Miffy xx

loocyloo
03-09-2010, 03:32 PM
ooo, enjoy!

i haven't had my tesco order yet, and i can't remember what we ordered! it was the childrens choices so i suspect there are several balls in it !!! i think i wanted a rainstick !!!

i got a pop up ball target thing from sainsburys, its great fun!

miss mopple
03-09-2010, 03:50 PM
still waiting for mine. Must get more light bits and bobs actually for when it arrives so they can play straight away (got the dark den as well as some other bits :thumbsup: )

loocyloo
03-09-2010, 04:00 PM
i wanted the dark den! but didn't get quite enough vouchers, so spent some and saved the rest! fingers crossed for next year!

Mouse
03-09-2010, 04:39 PM
I had a letter to say my stuff will be here by October!

I ordered the dark den, some football, ribbon sticks, pom poms and other bits that I can't remember!