PDA

View Full Version : Vacancies in Halesowen/Birmingham area

jennyandchris
03-09-2010, 11:41 AM
hi
I'm Jenny and i work with My Mum Chris. We are both Ofsted registered. I have been childminding for three years and i have a HND level 5, my mum has been childminding for 12 years and has just completed her NVQ level 2.
We childmind from my Mums house in Romsley, which is a nice, small village, 5 mins from Halesowen and 25 mins from Birmingham. We currently have vacancies for all ages. We pick up from Romsley pre-school and primary school, but would consider other school/ nursey pick ups if feasible.
Please contact me if you or anyone you know may be interested.
Thanks.

hollyberry
25-10-2010, 01:43 PM
Hi Jenny and Chris

I know where Romsley is. I live in Halesowen town centre and my daughter goes to Lutley Primary. She needs picking up and after school care each day 9she's 8). My son goes to Windsor High School - I don't think he could walk from there to Romsley so I guess he'd need picking up too.... Is this something you'd be able to accommodate or are the locations not workable???

I can sort the mornings but would need them to be cared for from 3.30 to 6.30 when I eventually get back from work!!

If you can let me know I'd be really grateful as I have no childcare at all as of end December. Thank you.

Isobel.