PDA

View Full Version : Childcare.co.uk - No spaces

AliceK
03-09-2010, 10:12 AM
Hi

I have always advertised on childcare . co .uk and got a lot of mindees through there, I am always having people call me and look at my profile which is all great except I don't have any spaces. Would you put on there that you don't currently have space or just leave it. I just hate speaking to people and telling them I don't have any space, I hate not being able to help. Do you all just leave your details as is or do you put on there if you are full?

Thanks

xxxxxx

singlewiththree
03-09-2010, 10:15 AM
I would put it on my profile and give a date say Sept 2010 - No spaces until April 2011 or something?

chels55
03-09-2010, 10:23 AM
say you are full at present but will take their details and put them on the waiting list-u maybe glad of it as this job can be quite unpredictable!

Mookins
03-09-2010, 10:33 AM
send them my way if not :clapping: :D
xx

AliceK
03-09-2010, 10:47 AM
send them my way if not :clapping: :D
xx

If you were near me I would. The 2 childminders around here that I know and would trust with my own children are also full.

xxxx

aly
03-09-2010, 11:27 AM
I have changed my details stating only available for ad-hoc or weekend now..and hols.

x

loocyloo
03-09-2010, 03:55 PM
i can't remember, but i think i say contact me for vacancies !

i then keep a list of those who require care and take them on, or pass them on! have had quite a few in the past couple of weeks!

karensmart4
03-09-2010, 04:45 PM
I went on there a couple of days ago and added to the end of my profile... 'No places available at present (date) please feel free to telephone for an informal chat and maybe put your child's name on my waiting list'.

I had an email to say someone had viewed my profile, so me being nosey had a look. They are looking for someone to look after their 2 children aged 2yrs and 7mths, 3x a wk 3ish pm til 9ish pm anyone that knows a bit about kids!!!!!!

bexcee
03-09-2010, 09:58 PM
I went on there a couple of days ago and added to the end of my profile... 'No places available at present (date) please feel free to telephone for an informal chat and maybe put your child's name on my waiting list'.

I had an email to say someone had viewed my profile, so me being nosey had a look. They are looking for someone to look after their 2 children aged 2yrs and 7mths, 3x a wk 3ish pm til 9ish pm anyone that knows a bit about kids!!!!!!

That would be hard work, maybe the parents will be sat there having a nice meal and a glass of wine while you put the children to bed :D