PDA

View Full Version : help please

Noodles
03-09-2010, 09:33 AM
can anyone give me the number to ring to enquire about a variation i have looked on the ofsted site but can only find the form and want to speak to someone about it first.

what do you think my chances are

I have been asked to care for a little one 2 days a week after nursery, but for 5-10 mins i will have 4 under 5s until i put one of them back into the afternoon session of the same nursery, so really i wont even leave the premisis with the 4 of them plus its only till the end of december :) :)

The Juggler
03-09-2010, 01:06 PM
I'm in the same position. I need a variation for 20th September (and it's a 4 week lead time on requests) and I've had another enquiry for 1st October start but obviously I can't sign contracts or anything until I know.

E-mail your variation and you'll get an email back saying they have passed it on. I then asked for a number to follow up and speak to the team and they sent it to me.

:)

carol cameron
03-09-2010, 03:16 PM
When I needed an emergency variation I rang the general number for enquiries 0300 1231231 and they put me through to the person who was able to deal with it. They also rang me back to clarify a couple of points and granted the variation immediately.I was well impressed :)

sarah707
03-09-2010, 08:41 PM
I would ring the normal number and they will put you through.

Good luck! :D