PDA

View Full Version : Financial statement

nads0804
03-09-2010, 12:39 AM
:panic:

Hi guys,

I am really confused, the care commission have asked that I give a financial statement..and that's it...I haven't been given any further info on what kind of letter they r after n it's really holding my application up!

The bank weren't sure either n have sent me my statements for the last 3 months....

Is this the rite thing or am I completely off track lol
Nadia

Blackhorse
03-09-2010, 06:53 AM
phone your CC officer and ask them directly.

they should be able to advice you. I never had to send them any financial documentation

Dizzy Ducklings
03-09-2010, 08:30 AM
My bank were exactly the same... first time I went in they just printed off 3 months statements - so I sent these with my application...

...2 months later I get a letter asking for 'Statement of Financial Standing' :angry:

And it's basically like a formal letter that your bank has to send direct to CC stating your financial reliabilty (basically to confirm you've never been bankrupt or anything)

Mines still hasn't turned up tho... It's the only thing holding my app up too!:mad:

xxxx

nads0804
05-09-2010, 11:14 PM
ARGH! how frustratinnggg. Does the one ur talking about cost money as well?
xxx

Dizzy Ducklings
06-09-2010, 07:28 PM
My bank haven't said anything yet... but I was told it would more than likely cost me.

I'm going into the bank to pester them more tomorrow!:mad:

lol

arly
06-09-2010, 07:55 PM
Ive been having the same problem, I phoned CC and they have said they will send out a cover note for me to give to the bank so im waiting on this arriving...might have to phone them again.

I had an app with the business manager at the bank and she said that once I get this letter from CC take that along to the bank with a letter from me giving my permission for the bank to contact CC direct and payment which works out at 11.75 and she said she would deal with it.

so hopefully this will be sorted asap....it really is a pain tho :angry: