PDA

View Full Version : DH bumped into a mindees mum in the co op tonight

miss mopple
02-09-2010, 06:54 PM
and the first thing she said to him was 'you'd better buy L some wine tonight' :laughing: Think she noticed I was a tad stressed at home time :o

If nothing else Im celebrating the fact the school hols are over tomorrow and I survived :clapping:

funemnx
02-09-2010, 06:57 PM
What a thoughtfull mum :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

charliegee
02-09-2010, 09:26 PM
and the first thing she said to him was 'you'd better buy L some wine tonight' :laughing: Think she noticed I was a tad stressed at home time :o

If nothing else Im celebrating the fact the school hols are over tomorrow and I survived :clapping:

Aww I like that! - made me giggle outloud! x

bexcee
02-09-2010, 09:37 PM
And did he??!!:D :D

jumpinjen
03-09-2010, 06:46 AM
I've had a mum BRING me wine the next day as i looked stressed...... oh dear. It was during her daughter's screaming phase though so she knew what I was going through!!!!

jen x

The Juggler
03-09-2010, 06:54 AM
oh how nice of her. Hope you enjoyed it.

I always feel embarrased if parents notice I look stressed - I feel like it looks like I can't cope. It's usually my two though and if things are particularly bad - I will explain that my two have been playing up. Don't want them to think I can't manage their children.:blush:

I was telling a parent one day that my two had done xxxxx (was worried that her younger ones might emulate) and she said 'I thought you looked a bit stressed'. I was mortified:blush:

miss mopple
03-09-2010, 06:54 AM
And did he??!!:D :D

Of course :thumbsup: He never needs an excuse :laughing:

jumpinjen
03-09-2010, 06:56 AM
oh how nice of her. Hope you enjoyed it.

I always feel embarrased if parents notice I look stressed - I feel like it looks like I can't cope. It's usually my two though and if things are particularly bad - I will explain that my two have been playing up. Don't want them to think I can't manage their children.:blush:

I was telling a parent one day that my two had done xxxxx (was worried that her younger ones might emulate) and she said 'I thought you looked a bit stressed'. I was mortified:blush:

I don't mind telling them if the day has been tough... we are only human after all and they know what kids are like..... I make sure i tell them all the nice things we have done though! These days i don't look stressed that often..... but we all have bad days at work!

jen x

bexcee
03-09-2010, 10:10 PM
Of course :thumbsup: He never needs an excuse :laughing:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: