PDA

View Full Version : Inundated with Calls & Ratio Grid!

Carpet Monkeys
02-09-2010, 05:46 PM
I can't quite believe it, hardly any calls for months and then just like buses 6 come along within a few days of each other! :clapping:

Just had one confirm :thumbsup: and still waiting on 2 to get back to me and another parent visiting on Monday :clapping:

Now, I remember seeing that someone had a fancy ratio grid but can't find it anywhere - so please can I see what you all work your ratios out on

KarenM
02-09-2010, 06:16 PM
I just made a table with the days of the week and space for a maximum of five children (my registered numbers) and when I have a child book in I fill the appropriate time and space and colour code according to age group.

karensmart4
03-09-2010, 09:44 PM
I just made a table with the days of the week and space for a maximum of five children (my registered numbers) and when I have a child book in I fill the appropriate time and space and colour code according to age group.

I made a table 12 columns x 15 rows (I am reg for 12 children)
I have Column 1, Name, then names down that row.
Column 2 Mon in, time child is contracted to arrive. Column 3, Out, time child is contracted to leave.
Column 4 Tues in and so on
Column 12, total hrs each child is contracted for.

I am going to colour code for their ages now though if thats ok with you Karen :D

Oh I nearly forgot, I put tto against the name if they are term time only, as I have quite a few of those :)

KarenM
04-09-2010, 08:40 AM
Of course that's ok. It helps at a glance to see what I have vacancies for and also my hubby if I'm not around can check and answer an enquiry too.

karensmart4
04-09-2010, 04:41 PM
Thanx Karen I'll do that today :thumbsup: