PDA

View Full Version : What a random lunch!

snufflepuff
02-09-2010, 09:14 AM
For a 19 month old.
A quater of a sandwich....one small slice of apple......one grape.....a small cube of cheese.

At least it's not chocolate or crisps but surely she needs more that that! Mum has sent some odd things before but it's usually much more food that this!

:laughing:

marnieb
02-09-2010, 09:50 AM
poor lo - my 18 month dd would think that was a starter!!!! :D

caz3007
02-09-2010, 09:59 AM
Thats very small, but at least its healthy :laughing: Wonder what they were thinking of, do they usually send more

bexcee
02-09-2010, 10:06 AM
Bless her, maybe she is on a diet??!!

I would put a note in her diary saying ate all her lunch in two minutes so made her another sandwich!

snufflepuff
02-09-2010, 10:32 AM
do they usually send more

Yes usually a decent amount of food!

caz3007
02-09-2010, 10:56 AM
perhaps the parent who doesnt usually do it, did today :laughing: and thinks thats enough. If it was me I would rather send more than less, like I do in sons packed lunch

mushpea
02-09-2010, 05:40 PM
I have a 2.5yrold who only eats 1 round of bread with jam in,, refuses anything else,, but I am told she eats a massive tea
i also have a 3.5yrold who today and the last 3 days has eaten one grape and refues to eat anything else,, neither child are offered dessert untill they eat their main course and neither child then has anything else till they go home as
i am sick of offering food then having to chuck it away.
both children have a choice of what they would like for dinner,, only a small choice as too much choice is disatrous! so its not like they dont like what they get but both children are fed more than an adults portion of tea which is why they dont eat a lot for lunch,, does your little one eat lost for breckie or tea?