PDA

View Full Version : What shall i buy?

louise
04-04-2008, 08:17 PM
Hi, Just done a rough working out of my end of year tax. I have to pay £600! thats as i have been employed all year aswell as minding. Now waht shall i order? Mainly need multi cutural bits, Books for me. I keep on meaning to order bits of you sarah but keep forgetting to transfer money to hubbies paypal. I want it to be invoiced for today as i want it to go on this years tax.

Thanks Lou

Trouble
04-04-2008, 08:19 PM
everything go to toys r us and spend it

crazybones
04-04-2008, 08:20 PM
Hi, Just done a rough working out of my end of year tax. I have to pay £600! thats as i have been employed all year aswell as minding. Now waht shall i order? Mainly need multi cutural bits, Books for me. I keep on meaning to order bits of you sarah but keep forgetting to transfer money to hubbies paypal. I want it to be invoiced for today as i want it to go on this years tax.

Thanks Lou

Are you sure you have claimed absolutely everything you can.
http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=2734

Trouble
04-04-2008, 08:21 PM
Are you sure you have claimed absolutely everything you can.
http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=2734

i agree:eek: :eek:

louise
04-04-2008, 08:21 PM
Oh just seen i can pay by card Sarah. I didnt notice that last time. I can't get to toys r us as im doing my other job tom. I have lots of toys and its my sons bday next week and he shares most of hes stuff with mindee.

crazybones
04-04-2008, 08:24 PM
Multicultural stuff

http://www.kidslikeme.co.uk/

http://www.theequaloppshop.co.uk/

If you order now the invoice should have todays date on

louise
04-04-2008, 08:26 PM
Annie i have gone through it once and will do it again. I cant see me getting much more off. Just ordered bits from sarah.

crazybones
04-04-2008, 08:30 PM
Ive just put my new trainers through. Have you done your phone bill Mileage - bearing in mind no-one from the Tax office has actually driven behind you checking your 40p a mile. ;) I am just going off the top of my head because I am on the wine. Wine:eek: Do you think that is a neccessity?

louise
04-04-2008, 08:36 PM
Thanks Don't drive Put through the bus cost. I will do my trainers. I put a %of phone and mobile bill through as i have a set plan and don't really go over.

Trouble
04-04-2008, 08:36 PM
Ive just put my new trainers through. Have you done your phone bill Mileage - bearing in mind no-one from the Tax office has actually driven behind you checking your 40p a mile. ;) I am just going off the top of my head because I am on the wine. Wine:eek: Do you think that is a neccessity?

NO:eek: :eek: :eek: :laughing:

crazybones
04-04-2008, 08:40 PM
NO:eek: :eek: :eek: :laughing:

Oh ok then. :o Hubby just gave me a Twirl (choc type). Payment for his socks. May abstain from the abstinence. ;)

Trouble
04-04-2008, 08:46 PM
Oh ok then. :o Hubby just gave me a Twirl (choc type). Payment for his socks. May abstain from the abstinence. ;)

i am eating a packet of choc raisins and peanuts bought buy my hubby i might let him stay in bed:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

louise
04-04-2008, 08:50 PM
Do you think i could get away with getting the trampoline my son wants with hes bday money tom and putting that through. Both of them are going to use it. Its the small £50 at argos.

Trouble
04-04-2008, 08:56 PM
if you dont tell them its for your son

if it for child minding children then yes thats fine;)

louise
04-04-2008, 09:01 PM
Well it is for both of them. I could always get it and put a%through. I have never put through the garden stuff as either we already had it or like the swing and slide set was a bday present.

crazybones
04-04-2008, 09:02 PM
Do you think i could get away with getting the trampoline my son wants with hes bday money tom and putting that through. Both of them are going to use it. Its the small £50 at argos.

I bought the £30 5ft one and put that through - reason being I had to take the cbig climbing frame down because of 2 year old mindee trying to climb it and so older ones didnt have anything. I am also putting the tent I bought today for Will through because I replaced his Xmas present tent as a mindee broke it. Search for any receipts in the house and if you can justify any of them at least claim a percertage. Dont blame me if they come knocking though:D

louise
04-04-2008, 09:10 PM
Thanks everyone. I'm going to pop to elc on lunch. I have been looking at the recycling puzzel they have aswell as the happyland people to go with some of the bits they have.