PDA

View Full Version : Childminder, Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex

Stace
31-08-2010, 08:17 PM
My name is Stacey, I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder in Shoreham-by-Sea, I am registered to look after babies and children from newborn upwards. I live within 5 minutes walk from Shoreham Train Station.

I am qualified in Childcare (NVQ Level 3, plus various short courses). I have attended and passed the Level 2 Peadiatric First Aid course, Introduction to ICP (Homebased Child Care) and have attended the required childminding sessions. Both my husband and I have had the Criminal Record Bureau checks and the home safety checks carried out by Ofsted. You are welcome to view and check these certificates at your time of visit.

I live in Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex with my husband, daughter (who is just over a year) and cat. I have experience of working in a Pre-School Nursery (approx 2 years) previous work has been Care and Office work. I am just starting out as a childminder, bringing together the varied roles of office, care and childcare, to give children a varied, fun and caring envrionment to stay in.

www.staceyroberts-childminding.talktalk.net/