PDA

View Full Version : You know your getting old when....

funemnx
31-08-2010, 04:08 PM
Looking on Netmums for outdoor parks to take the children...... and only picking the ones with toilets - for me, not the children :blush:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Twinkles
31-08-2010, 04:15 PM
:laughing:

I always say you can tell you're getting old by what you have on your bedside table.

Young - saucy books

Young parent - dummies etc

Parent of teens - phone for those late night missed the bus calls

Old ( me ) indigestion tablets :D

Dragonfly
31-08-2010, 06:25 PM
Ha! Ha! liked that twinkles how true too.Also true about the toilets:(

The Juggler
31-08-2010, 06:53 PM
:laughing: :laughing: I never seem to manage a wee when out and about - I'm getting good at holding it. Maybe it's the holding it for hours and hours for years that makes us suffer with poor muscles when we get a bit older :p

Twinkles
31-08-2010, 06:58 PM
:laughing: :laughing: I never seem to manage a wee when out and about - I'm getting good at holding it. Maybe it's the holding it for hours and hours for years that makes us suffer with poor muscles when we get a bit older :p

Sorry to go all serious but....if you keep doing that you could overstretch your bladder and that could lead to some unpleasant health issues.

Dragonfly
31-08-2010, 07:01 PM
Just as well Im no good at holding it hey Twinkles? I

Mouse
31-08-2010, 07:03 PM
Looking on Netmums for outdoor parks to take the children...... and only picking the ones with toilets - for me, not the children :blush:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

lol! That's the first thing I look for when we go anywhere!

hayleychildcare
31-08-2010, 07:07 PM
i counted the other day how many times i went to the toilet between 9am and 12 noon ..................... 8 times and all times i was dying:eek:

A toilet is always what i think about when planning a day out

KarenM
31-08-2010, 07:08 PM
Twinkles - I've done the dummies thing and I'm now back on the saucy books :):laughing:

LOOPYLISA
31-08-2010, 08:38 PM
I always have to know where the toilet is :laughing:

I agree though Twinkles, not good to hold it x :thumbsup: