PDA

View Full Version : Help with a letter please?

snufflepuff
31-08-2010, 07:53 AM
I need help with a termination letter please.

I need to give notice to my schoolie- partly because he upsets my son (and in turn upsets me!) and partly because 2 days a week he is my only mindee- school drop off and thats it for the day so im working for £7- it just doesn't make sense and it's not worth it. It will become a real pain in the winter too- almost an hours walk to school and back with 2 toddlers getting cold and wet.

I want it to stay professional but also give enough of an explanation to stop Mum asking lots of questions. I hate confrontation and to be honest it will take some real guts to actually give it to her!!

Thank you! x

mama2three
31-08-2010, 08:03 AM
I wouldnt give any reasons at all , apart from the standard ' change of circumstances'. that way she cannot question your reasoning!

snufflepuff
31-08-2010, 08:07 AM
Im just worried that she WILL question it though. It's not easy to answer with 'it's personal' or 'i'd rather not say'!

wendywu
31-08-2010, 08:17 AM
Just say that it is not fair on the two other small childen having to walk for an hour in nasty weather conditions. That you have to think of the well being of other children within the setting. :D